Team Kits thread

CoverDrive

Mumbai/Delhi have had the best jerseys throughout the last 4 seasons. :hail: Mainly because they are sponsored by Adidas who make decent designs........unlike Reebok, and the no name brands for ones like KKR, Kochi :giggle:

:mi: jersey looks same as last year except the logo.
Because the jersey is that good. All of the jerseys have been good, the last one is the best. :two_thumbs_up: I dont why teams dont better sponsors like Nike, Puma etc. Reebok is epic fail with their bland designs, Puma is ok. Rest are garbage.

Mumbai/Delhi have had the best jerseys throughout the last 4 seasons. :hail: Mainly because they are sponsored by Adidas who make decent designs........unlike Reebok, and the no name brands for ones like KKR, Kochi :giggle:
lotto is actually pretty well known. i hope nike steps a foot into ipl. to much reebok being worn, and i hate reebok. except when the use their rbk logo. bangalore - reebok chennai - reebok deccan - puma delhi - adidas kochi - lotto kolkata - reebok mumbai - adidas pune - adidas punjab - reebok rajasthan - puma

lotto is actually pretty well known. i hope nike steps a foot into ipl. to much reebok being worn, and i hate reebok. except when the use their rbk logo. bangalore - reebok chennai - reebok deccan - puma delhi - adidas kochi - lotto kolkata - reebok mumbai - adidas pune - adidas punjab - reebok rajasthan - puma
Deccan used Nike in the first season before going to Puma. Didnt know Lotto was sponsoring Kochi, still bland design though. Yea I totally agree with you on the Reebok logo, they used to be good when they used the rbk logo reebok-logo.jpg

yes kochi jersey looks pretty tacky, but i give lotto the benefit of the doubt. my guess is kochi gave lotto that whack indi commandos logo to work with. and now they changed it, they could change it on short notice or already produced to many for the team. u can see it on the shoulder/chest area where there is the arrow used on the indi commandos logo.