A survey on cricket preferences

Mariyam

As a part of my initiative to understand cricket and cricket fans better, I've designed this mini survey. Please be kind enough to complete it. You just have to check the appropriate boxes. Shouldn't take more than 2 mins. https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE1nX2Y0TXJvbVRfc0txT1Q3MTBCbGc6MQ Every time anyone fills out the form, the replies are saved in a Windows Excel file linked to a Gmail account. After a sizable number of people have filled in the responses, I will share the excel sheet and we can cross examine the preferences of people when it comes to cricket and draw conclusions. Please pass the survey around to your friends (if any) and family. The more the merrier. The form is pretty simple, but should you have any questions, ask them here. Thanks in advance, Mariyam PS: Thanks to The Outsider, Nospam and Hari05615 for their valuable suggestions

Done. Now where do I get paid?
You will soon receive an email from Peter Angokorwanyo to invest 10000000000$ in Nigerian Central bank. Please furnish your bank details and facilitate the transfer of the said amount. Your money will triple in 36 hours.

You will soon receive an email from Peter Angokorwanyo to invest 10000000000$ in Nigerian Central bank. Please furnish your bank details and facilitate the transfer of the said amount. Your money will triple in 36 hours.
Can we do it under the table ?