If u were allowed...

In ODIs : Reduce number of overs in power play. 20 is just ridiculously high. I would bring it down to 15 and split them into 3 power play of 5 over each. Also i want to see a test style 2 inning format tried in ODI. Split the 50 overs into two 25over innings. Team A bats 25 over's then team B bats 25 overs. Team A then continues from where they left off so does team B. At the end of first set of 25 overs if Team A is 50+ runs ahead of team B then Team B and not Team A has the option of going for fully 50 overs one shot. Advantage : At times batting conditions change drastically over a 100 over game so if you are playing on one of those grounds then who ever wins the toss more or less wins the game. This would test both the team in similar conditions and maybe nullify the toss a bit. Also game affected by rain in the second innings can be decided based on first inning scores.

1. Powerplays should be only 10 overs. 2. Bigger boundaries. 3. Remove the bouncer rule, atleast for the powerplays. These will bring back the glory days of OdIS where 260-270s are winning totals.... i wanna see, how many tamims come out blazing after tht....