No Matter How many Captains, Players they Change, KKR Will continue to be the reason of Embarrassment for The Fans!

Andy

No matter how many Captains You change, Players You Change KKR will never fail to dissapoint you. No more KKR, They are a pathetic team. Would be rooting for Delhi.Even if you bring MSD the man with 'Midas Touch' The man with 'Luck' his good luck wont be good enough to Neutralise KKR's Bad Luck. :((

Andy I think you are being very pessimistic. KKR have a good team and only have tweak about a bit before they hit it right. Some changes that I would suggest: 1) Push Gambhir up the order. Absolute no brainer here. India's most in form batsman comes to play 6 down? What was Akram thinking???? 2) Push Balaji up the order ahead of Shukla. Balaji is a huge hitter. Remember the series against Pakistan. Hans hans ke mara tha Pakistani bowlers ko. He literally whacked them all over the park smiling. 3) Who the hell is Shukla? Sounds like a villain's side kick from an 80s movie. :P Bench him and get in Shakib. 4) You need SRK to deliver his famous " Chak de India" speech before every game. sBHHXWnng9Q Then you are set.

Andy I think you are being very pessimistic. KKR have a good team and only have tweak about a bit before they hit it right. Some changes that I would suggest: 1) Push Gambhir up the order. Absolute no brainer here. India's most in form batsman comes to play 6 down? What was Akram thinking???? 2) Push Balaji up the order ahead of Shukla. Balaji is a huge hitter. Remember the series against Pakistan. Hans hans ke mara tha Pakistani bowlers ko. He literally whacked them all over the park smiling. 3) Who the hell is Shukla? Sounds like a villain's side kick from an 80s movie. :P Bench him and get in Shakib. 4) You need SRK to deliver his famous " Chak de India" speech before every game. sBHHXWnng9Q Then you are set.
He just played his heart out in a world cup. Let him relax a bit.:hitler:

No matter how many Captains You change' date=' Players You Change KKR will never fail to dissapoint you. No more KKR, They are a pathetic team.[b'] Would be rooting for Delhi.Even if you bring MSD the man with 'Midas Touch' The man with 'Luck' his good luck wont be good enough to Neutralise KKR's Bad Luck. :((
:two_thumbs_up: but KKR is going to reach Semi Finals for sure.

They will make the Top 4 easy. Dont forget in the first game they were against one of the greatest cricketing brains in the world. Not easy against any team Dhoni leads. I expect MI, CSK, RCB and KKR to finish in the top 4. Pune having an outside chance.

Andy I think you are being very pessimistic. KKR have a good team and only have tweak about a bit before they hit it right. Some changes that I would suggest: 1) Push Gambhir up the order. Absolute no brainer here. India's most in form batsman comes to play 6 down? What was Akram thinking????
Well Gambhir batting at no 6, Yusuf dropping Sitters, Morgan Dropping Catches doesnt surprise me one Bit. Thats what KKR are known for, they are an Unsolved Mystery. What was that from KKR in ipl 2? Multiple Captaincy Theory? WTF. What was from KKR in IPL 3, They rested Bond in crucial matches and played Mendis? Dinda was not getting games regularly despite bowling well.
2) Push Balaji up the order ahead of Shukla. Balaji is a huge hitter. Remember the series against Pakistan. Hans hans ke mara tha Pakistani bowlers ko. He literally whacked them all over the park smiling.
You must be Kidding, You should check Shukla's First Class record, he is a Very good all rounder. Harbhajan Singh hitting Six to Aamer doesnt make him a Better batsman than Tendulkar.
3) Who the hell is Shukla? Sounds like a villain's side kick from an 80s movie. :P Bench him and get in Shakib.
I have already answered Its no Surprise Mumbai people have a Dislike for UP,Bihari people. Sakib is not available.
4) You need SRK to deliver his famous " Chak de India" speech before every game. sBHHXWnng9Q Then you are set.
Unfortunately this is a Movie,Not real life. Have not worked in Past 3 IPL's wont work here too.

You should check Shukla's First Class record' date=' he is a Very good all rounder. Harbhajan Singh hitting Six to Aamer doesnt make him a Better batsman than Tendulkar.[/quote'] locals with internatioanl level talent are improtant..shukla is first class level and disposable. i was most positive when he faced southee yesterday. its shrevats and manoj who need backing..