No Matter How many Captains, Players they Change, KKR Will continue to be the reason of Embarrassment for The Fans!

Andy

Dada fans now have a problem :hahaha:
:hahaha: Andy
jinx worked lol
I gave the benefit of doubt to Gauti as it was new team' date=' new members for him to lead. I think they will get better and better.[/quote'] Never Jinxed, Nor that i want KKR to lose because Dada is not playing. Its my City and would always want them to do well. But they have been embarrassing us for some time. The win against DC was expected given we have never lost against them in India. I still think KKR would remain KKR. Am worried about Gambhir and Yusuf actually.

Guest Shivani
Never Jinxed, Nor that i want KKR to lose because Dada is not playing. Its my City and would always want them to do well. But they have been embarrassing us for some time. The win against DC was expected given we have never lost against them in India. I still think KKR would remain KKR. Am worried about Gambhir and Yusuf actually.
stop worrying and keep supporting other teams :two_thumbs_up:

Never Jinxed, Nor that i want KKR to lose because Dada is not playing. Its my City and would always want them to do well. But they have been embarrassing us for some time. The win against DC was expected given we have never lost against them in India. I still think KKR would remain KKR. Am worried about Gambhir and Yusuf actually.
You gotta trust Gauti a bit. KKR has won. Good thing is with little bit of tinkering the batting order they will look much more dangerous.

stop worrying and keep supporting other teams :two_thumbs_up:
I iz with Delhi only :beee:
You gotta trust Gauti a bit. KKR has won. Good thing is with little bit of tinkering the batting order they will look much more dangerous.
I trust Gauti But worried about Talent going down the Drain after playing for KKR :nervous:
Dude ' date='KKR has a very good team this time .[/quote'] Yes, But its the performance that Matters.

I trust Gauti But worried about Talent going down the Drain after playing for KKR :nervous:
Didn't Ishant become crappy even before he went to KKR? IIRC he was very good during the auction and then started regressing before first IPL season, although I could be wrong. Anyways, you are over-generalizing everything based on a few players. You don't become garbage just because you play for KKR. Kya bakwaas logic is that? :giggle:

Didn't Ishant become crappy even before he went to KKR? IIRC he was very good during the auction and then started regressing before first IPL season' date=' although I could be wrong.[/quote'] No before IPL 1 He played against SA and bowled very well the Only test he played. It was actually from the NZ Tour I Found him 'Not There'

Guest Shivani
Just because I am worried about Gauti and Co doesnt Make my Logic Bakwas :whack:
stop worrying and keep supporting DD :two_thumbs_up:

Didn't Ishant become crappy even before he went to KKR? IIRC he was very good during the auction and then started regressing before first IPL season, although I could be wrong. Anyways, you are over-generalizing everything based on a few players. You don't become garbage just because you play for KKR. Kya bakwaas logic is that? :giggle:
He was bowling in 140s in IPL one. He was never a good T20 bowler. He was not bad before IPL One. before IPL one, he had great oz tour and he was still good after IPL one. HE bowler superbly against England in test series later and was man of the series against Ozzies before that. His decline started in 2009 from West Indies tour and then T20 world cup. He was good even in IPL2, was bowling quick with good accuracy. After that he tried to change his action to get some more variations like out swingers and slower balls during WI tour ODI series and T20 world cup in England. His pace was down and was looking no where near Ishant of before. After that his performance went down even in Tests. Now in this IPL, he is looking much better than since World t20 in England in 2009. He is bowling with pace and getting good bounce again.

KKR has a very strong side this time round. I am expecting them to be a certain semi finalist. Andy we all know you are trying too hard to convince us that you are not supporting them. Put your hand on your heart and say "I am not supporting you KKR. You have disappointed me every single time I cheered for you, you suck". Will you be able to convince yourself at the first place ? I don't think so. In short, Stop Jinxing and keep praying coz only prayer's work :phehehe:

KKR has a very strong side this time round. I am expecting them to be a certain semi finalist. Andy we all know you are trying too hard to convince us that you are not supporting them. Put your hand on your heart and say "I am not supporting you KKR. You have disappointed me every single time I cheered for you, you suck". Will you be able to convince yourself at the first place ? I don't think so. In short, Stop Jinxing and keep praying coz only prayer's work :phehehe:
I dant Jinx :mad:

^Stretch a lil further plz. Yusuf got some streaky runs, and gauti played some dabs which would not always work and some will get an edge straight in the hands of the keeper or slips. And in the last 5 overs, DC got 50+, so death bowling sucks, and in the end, it was Dhakkans might that they just lost by 9 runs. What say ?

^Stretch a lil further plz. Yusuf got some streaky runs, and gauti played some dabs which would not always work and some will get an edge straight in the hands of the keeper or slips. And in the last 5 overs, DC got 50+, so death bowling sucks, and in the end, it was Dhakkans might that they just lost by 9 runs. What say ?
Well Let them win against Good Teams, that would be good enough to convince everyone. We have always beaten DC When IPL Was played in India, rest is History.