No Matter How many Captains, Players they Change, KKR Will continue to be the reason of Embarrassment for The Fans!

Andy

Andy is acting like a lil biaaatch who keeps saying 'oh am soo uglyyy am soo fat'.. just to hear 'no babes you loook sooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine' :mad: :mad: :mad:
Holy Phack! How did I miss thisss.! :omg::hysterical::hysterical:

When Gayle gets going i don't think many captains can do anything. THis is one of those days. Remember how Gayle murdered all the Aussie fast bowlers in ENgland during world t20. Gauti could not have done anything differently that would have brought up different result.

Andy is acting like a lil biaaatch who keeps saying 'oh am soo uglyyy am soo fat'.. just to hear 'no babes you loook sooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine' :mad: :mad: :mad:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Andy :cantstop:

bhatia needs to go for sure. the style of spinners lack variety-only SLA how was brett lee not included in a crucial game. kallis is a bit slow , hence the other batsman has to compensate with a higher strike rate.they didn't go hard enough in my view at a vulnerable bangalore attack after the 6 overs.

bhatia needs to go for sure. the style of spinners lack variety-only SLA how was brett lee not included in a crucial game. kallis is a bit slow , hence the other batsman has to compensate with a higher strike rate.they didn't go hard enough in my view at a vulnerable bangalore attack after the 6 overs.
Are you giving any chance to KKR even if they got 20-30 more given the way Gayle did today!!!!! Offcourse, you are never sure be sure but then KKR did get competitive score and when Gayle is on, there does not look a chance for the other side!!!!!!