Ravindra Jadeja come back thread

satyam1729

Ravindra Jadeja come back thread The guy plays for money:whack: smacking Zaheer Khan is a big thing, I am afraid he will now find a way to come back in the squad. This thread is to watch his progress as a true all rounder :((:(( 1st match 23 (16) 1 four and 1 six of Zak, let's see how he bowls M_Id_135827_Ravindra_Jadeja.jpg

unfortunately, for his haters this is the best i have seen him strike the ball... before, he was not striking the ball well enough to scare the opposition. now he certainly has added the 'meat' required and looks in better position to infuence matches..but its only the beginning of a process...he will take some time to add more weapons and mature in shot selection for instance he was not quick enough to pull nannes they shud give him atleast one more year to develop some more. but he is coming back for sure sooner or later.. his strength is wit the bat as a finisher.

To be fair to Jadeja his bowling is very good in ODI.If he really develops his big hittig then their is no reason why he cant be in the ODI team as a finisher in future
To be very honest he doesn't have the size(or the talent of someone like suresh raina) to be a finisher . And he does not have the technique to be batting at a position that is not number 7. His best chance is to improve his bowling So Much, that he can displace bhajji at number 8.

OK seriously f&&&k him... The only reason I am watching this IPL is that I want Kochi to loose every F&&&&&g match cuz of this f****G Jadeja.. Did you see the way he batted against pace.. as usual, he had on idea..alll he does he plonk his one leg out and if the ball is in his zone, he hits it.. Zaheer should not overpitch it to him.. The guy cannot play ANY good length or bouncy ball.. I

OK seriously f&&&k him... The only reason I am watching this IPL is that I want Kochi to loose every F&&&&&g match cuz of this f****G Jadeja.. Did you see the way he batted against pace.. as usual' date=' he had on idea..alll he does he plonk his one leg out and if the ball is in his zone, he hits it.. Zaheer should not overpitch it to him.. The guy cannot play ANY good length or bouncy ball.. I[/quote'] Oh Man :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: