Manchester United Officially Number 1 Club - UEFA Rankings

Andy

Everyone keeps dismissing Man Utd as a great side, but they are. Look, they may not be spectacular but they are by far the most solid and consistent side in England. They are always in the hunt for trophies come the end of the season. I think most of that is down to SAF, the best manager in the world. Having said that, Barca are the dominant force.

2nd in the EPL last season by just 1 point' date=' top of the league with just 6 games to go in this season, two champions league Finals (including one victory) in the last 3 years and [b']ManUtd are "living off glory nearly 3 years old" :facepalm:
Can't you read properly? :facepalm: Not Man Utd, I mean your buddy Andy who thinks you are currently the number 1 team in the world, and is trying to justify it by scraping some bottom of the barrel stats from UEFA :giggle:

]Can't you read properly? :facepalm: Not Man Utd, I mean your buddy Andy who thinks you are currently the number 1 team in the world, and is trying to justify it by scraping some bottom of the barrel stats from UEFA :giggle:
oh :giggle: Yeah, Barca are currently the best in the World.

The only time I can claim Arsenal is the best is when we win the champions league, and going on recent performances it wont be anytime soon unfortunatly. You are still living off glory nearly 3 years ago, sad.
So acc. to You Inter are the No 1 team as they have won the Last CL?

Can't you read properly? :facepalm: Not Man Utd, I mean your buddy Andy who thinks you are currently the number 1 team in the world, and is trying to justify it by scraping some bottom of the barrel stats from UEFA :giggle:
oh :giggle: Yeah, Barca are currently the best in the World.
Lebelling Barca as No1 is actually 'Living in Past Glory' According to FabreGas' Logic. Decide what is your Yardstick. I wouldnt say United are the NO.1 Currently, neither I'll say Its Barca. The thread is about Rankings which are based on last 5 years, and quite deservingly we are Number 1. End of Discussion.

Winning the Champions League does not necessarily mean that its the best team in the World. If we see the last 5 years then ManUtd are the most consistent team in the World BUT currently Barca are the best in the world. If we go by these rankings Bayern Munich and Liverpool are the 4th and 5th best clubs in the world - now tell me, are they really the 4th and 5th best CURRENTLY?? They're not. By last 5 yrs performance, they are the 4th and 5th most consistent but that does not translate to being among the top 5 CURRENTLY. I also am a ManUtd fan but if its not the best right now and Barca is ahead then I've got no problems in admitting it.