Miandad open to coaching Pak team again

King

Just yesterday I said Afridi must be saying they don't want a coach at all as he must have had a haunch Miandad was going to be appointed the coach. Why don't they use Imran Khan, the false prophecies leader? Imran Khan criticizes anything and everything about Pakistan cricket. He is also thought about in Pakistan as the best captain ever and hold his views in high regard. Why not let him talk the walk?

Why don't they use Imran Khan, the false prophecies leader? Imran Khan criticizes anything and everything about Pakistan cricket. He is also thought about in Pakistan as the best captain ever and hold his views in high regard. Why not let him talk the walk?
Imran Khan has a lot bigger goals in life and if he succeeds then that'll automatically help the cricketing aspect too.

Tim Boon(Leic coach) is likely to get the job. Is he that desperate for some Pakistani shekels? Is he aware that failure on part of the national team will mean a public flogging? And since the national team doesn't succeed very often, he might as well lie down and wait for it now. Is he aware that occasionally, his wards might reward him with a well directed blow or two, when he incurs their displeasure? Hope he is up to defending drug cheats and pitch tamperers, while selling his soul to the devil. And finally, he should get hell out of there with the loot after a couple of years, like Richard Pybus did on a couple of occasions. Thirst for more shekels, and it could all lead to.... Nah, I can't bring myself to say.

Why don't they use Imran Khan' date=' the false prophecies leader? Imran Khan criticizes anything and everything about Pakistan cricket. He is also thought about in Pakistan as the best captain ever and hold his views in high regard. Why not let him talk the walk?[/quote'] Imran Khan would be the worst manager for Pakistan. Great a player as he was, and a captain who did superbly for Pakistan, he is also an extremely self-centered personality otherwise. If you follow his career,both in cricket or outside, you would see how he leads a team without giving two hoots to establishment. Every Pakistani fan seems to revel in the fact that Imran picked Wasim and Waqar from steerts(not exactly true as Miandad had a role in both), but I suppose it is fair to say Imran did play a good role in getting them selected at top level bypassing domestic cricket structure. And what happened once Imran left? A big void. Now same Pakistani fans are crying foul how messed up PCB is and how it doesnt do its job. Take a look at Imran's party, Tehreek-e-Insaf, even an ardent Pakistani would be hardpressed to name a few names(other than Imran) from Imran's party. It is a clear one-man army and such a man would hardly ever make a good coach. xxxx