It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

Equilibrium is of a greater priority than a single team's established superiority. The way MI was dominating was threatening to ruin it for every other team. Yes, it was lonely at the top and from that unprecedented cricketing height, we witnessed the pain and the misery engulfing the other smaller, lesser and mortal teams and their fans. Pain and misery that originated from the imbalance created by MI's ruthless dominance. Yes, equilibrium had to be established at any cost. Therefore, painful as it is, we accept welcome the defeat that results in a greater victory for all. Well done Kochi for outperforming the team that everyone thought was invincible. In the end, cricket wins. Love wins. Humanity wins. And let me add, it's nice to be back among you all. We prefer to walk hand in hand than stand at the top in all the loneliness. And we wish luck to every team and every fan.

Equilibrium is of a greater priority than a single team's established superiority. The way MI was dominating was threatening to ruin it for every other team. Yes, it was lonely at the top and from that unprecedented cricketing height, we witnessed the pain and the misery engulfing the other smaller, lesser and mortal teams and their fans. Pain and misery that originated from the imbalance created by MI's ruthless dominance. Yes, equilibrium had to be established at any cost. So, oh my fellow ICFers, we welcome to the world of victory and joy as we happily share the pain that was unintentionally inflicted upon you. In the end, cricket wins. Love wins. Humanity wins.
:two_thumbs_up: It's also helping in identifying the fake fans of Goddy..

Guest Shivani
:angelic: Yes.. And you two Girls.. Goddy is watching you.. You two have laughed the most and made fun of Goddy since yesterday.. :poink:
MI isnt about Sachin only ! there are more players in that team. If you're not supporting the team for the rest of them, then I dont think you're a true MI fan! Its like not supporting India in the T20s just cuz Sachin doesnt play t20 fr India anymore. We didn't make fun of sachin anywhere.. but now since u mention.. yaa he did get a lil spanky :P And Goddy has been watching me for last 3 seasons :fear: And.. :hahaha: :mi: :hehe:

MI isnt about Sachin only ! there are more players in that team. If you're not supporting the team for the rest of them, then I dont think you're a true MI fan! Its like not supporting India in the T20s just cuz Sachin doesnt play t20 fr India anymore. We didn't make fun of sachin anywhere.. but now since u mention.. yaa he did get a lil spanky :P And Goddy has been watching me for last 3 seasons :fear: And.. :hahaha: :mi: :hehe:
Meh..you took it seriously.. :icflove:

Guest Shivani
We like to give opportunity to the other teams to hog the limelight for some time before we again come back and regain "our" top spot.
Like last year's finals MI gave opportunity to CSK :woot: