It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

Not sure if others have noticed this but Rajasthan, Kolkota, Chennai and Bangalore who are just behind Mumbai in the points table all belong to the same group - meaning they play against each other twice in this competition. Mumbai's group mates, at the moment, fill the bottom half of table. I think it can be said that the luck of the draw has gone Mumbai's way in this IPL.
Wow, yeah. :hatsoff::hatsoff: Didn't notice that.

Tanha tanha yahan pe jeena, yeh koi baat hai Koi saath nahi tera yahan to, yeh koi baat hai :dance: The song was composed in anticipation of our tanhai at #1 this IPL 4.
Rangeela .. Aamir :adore: Tanhai Tanhai .. Dil Chahta Hai style :cool: KKR and RR will remove the Tanhai and drop them down tomorrow though :cool:

Rangeela .. Aamir :adore:
ViruRulez, You need to brush up on your Bollywood info before you debate with a pakka khiladi like me. Aamir Khan was not in the "Tanha Tanha" song. It was filmed on Urmila and Jackie. You :emc: Kthnxbai
Tanhai Tanhai .. Dil Chahta Hai style :cool: KKR and RR will remove the Tanhai and drop them down tomorrow though :cool:
Which team do you support? This is IPL not politics. Dal badlus are looked down upon. Aaj KKKKK..kkk R kal Madras Minnows, parson Raj Kundra's Royals. Make up your mind. Or are you just anti-MI? :P

ViruRulez, You need to brush up on your Bollywood info before you debate with a pakka khiladi like me. Aamir Khan was not in the "Tanha Tanha" song. It was filmed on Urmila and Jackie. You :emc: Kthnxbai Which team do you support? This is IPL not politics. Dal badlus are looked down upon. Aaj KKKKK..kkk R kal Madras Minnows, parson Raj Kundra's Royals. Make up your mind. Or are you just anti-MI? :P
I know it :wall: That was one of the hottest thing on Indian TV and Doordarshan alongwith another song Hairama from the same movie during my school days .. why would I not know :P .. moreover Urmila became a sex icon overnight with those two songs... But the movie was watched not because of Urmila or Jackie :puke: but because of the Perfectionist Khan :hatsoff: Pakka khiladi to waise kisi IQ session me hi pata chalega :winky:

With a match in hand' date=' that too against minnows of the competition :D[/quote'] Duh-Duh has joined now ... he had turned the fortunes of KKR (in some direction at least :giggle: ) maybe he will also turn the fortunes of PW .. Duh-Duh is returning with a vengeance this time after remaining unsold at the auctions remember .. Chris Gayle started off with a blazing century in such a situation .. what will Duh-Duh do :woot:

Look at that "lost" column so that you won't be so lost anymore.
MI fans can satisfy their feelings by looking at the lost column. The IPL & the rest of the world will look at points table...& see that KKR is on the top. :kkr:

MI fans can satisfy their feelings by looking at the lost column. The IPL & the rest of the world will look at points table...& see that KKR is on the top. :kkr:
Enjoy your 24 hours of fame when we stretch our legs a bit. In fact less than 24 hours to go.

I know it :wall: That was one of the hottest thing on Indian TV and Doordarshan alongwith another song Hairama from the same movie during my school days .. why would I not know :P .. moreover Urmila became a sex icon overnight with those two songs... But the movie was watched not because of Urmila or Jackie :puke: but because of the Perfectionist Khan :hatsoff: Pakka khiladi to waise kisi IQ session me hi pata chalega :winky:
IQ session? :confused: Itna bada kissa sunaya lekin yeh nahi bataya kaunsi IPL team support karte ho :P Please answer, warna tumhare IPL wale posts mein seriously nahi le sakti.

Like MI fans did :dance:
LMFAO :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mumbai has literally ruled the no1 position for about 90% of the time this season. You are guys are starting to lose it now.:hysterical:

IQ session? :confused: Itna bada kissa sunaya lekin yeh nahi bataya kaunsi IPL team support karte ho :P Please answer, warna tumhare IPL wale posts mein seriously nahi le sakti.
kaunsa kissa IPL ke baare me maine sunaya :hmmmm2: IPL is just fun kirkut :cool: and I support every Indian team that plays good cricket at that time :isalute: now figure which teams in IPL are Indian teams and decide whom I support :D

Duh-Duh has joined now ... he had turned the fortunes of KKR (in some direction at least :giggle: ) maybe he will also turn the fortunes of PW .. Duh-Duh is returning with a vengeance this time after remaining unsold at the auctions remember .. Chris Gayle started off with a blazing century in such a situation .. what will Duh-Duh do :woot:
He's not playing tomorrow.