It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

I dont think Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate winslet won those respected categories at Oscars that year !!!! Got your emotions though.
You think I didn't know that? :winky: The cardinal rule of boasting is that you put exaggerations over facts. Didn't you learn that yet from the CSK fans? :P

2gshf9h.jpg Top of the league = MI Orange Cap - Tendulkar Purple Cap - Malinga Best Fans - MI ( always houseful despite of the exorbitant ticket prices at Wankhede) Best,smartest,most humble,down to earth fans on ICF - MI We are like the movie Titanic, we not only win the best movie award, but win the best actor, actresses, director special effects etc. Guys there is no escaping from MI dominance. MI will dominate for the next 1000 years and even imagination will not have an escape form MI dominance.
:two_thumbs_up: :hatsoff:

^^^^ While we aspire to be the Titanic of the IPL and you guys aspire to be the Hurt Locker. Ok, thanks for the clarification. :two_thumbs_up:
While talking about clarification, here’s one more; We don’t simply aspire be things and leave it at that. We ARE, what we aspire to be (Defending IPL + CL T20 champs.) We have won the Oscars already, you team hasn’t even be nominated yet. Don’t be fooled by all the early box office success. :giggle:

While talking about clarification, here’s one more; We don’t simply aspire be things and leave it at that. We ARE, what we aspire to be (Defending IPL + CL T20 champs.) We have won the Oscars already, you team hasn’t even be nominated yet. Don’t be fooled by all the early box office success. :giggle:
:bow: But this year....its KKR turn to be the IPL champion.

These guys are good, but not so good at to continuously rule the roost at the top for prolonged periods of time. This is not like Australia of 1995-2005 and the rest simply making up the numbers. This is a competitive league, which makes it doubly surprising that MI has topped the table for almost 3 weeks now. Its time for some of the other teams to show up..
:mi: is good' date=' but not better than :kkr:, :csk: or :rr:. They are lucky to be in the worst group of IPL. Their luck will run out in the playoffs.[/quote']

I see that you are living off past glories. A severe bout of WestIndiesitis. Nothing that a small dosage of MI at Chepauk shouldn't cure. That would bring you back to the present. :P

You think I didn't know that? :winky: The cardinal rule of boasting is that you put exaggerations over facts. Didn't you learn that yet from the CSK fans? :P
Sorry for the ignorance. I am still in the learning phase. :giggle:

I see that you are living off past glories. A severe bout of WestIndiesitis. Nothing that a small dosage of MI at Chepauk shouldn't cure. That would bring you back to the present. :P
You are on fire. :hatsoff:

When you can glorify a future that is not even going to happen (MI winning the title), I think I can gloat on a past that happened only last year (CSK, defending IPL champs..). :giggle:

What are you guys doing? Giving us a live demonstration of the seven stages of grief?:dontknow:
My friend, you know that we should have beaten you the last time we met.. you got lucky and walked away with a fluke win. :csk:

what a clinical display by the csk. Quality wirtten all over it as raina and hussey dismantled warne' tricks despite umpire screwing vijay again. what happened at navi mumbai in contrast was a low quality display and a perfect example of a fluke win. we have deluded bambis gloating without understanding how weak their team is behind the surface. the hero today was alfonso thomas. he single handedly screwed pune with the most horrible over of the IPL when all he had to was stop bowling half volleys. hope you enjoyed watching pollard swatting at flies when bowlers bowled above waist high :giggle: . suman is a bit more decent than the other clowns. he is only partial clown. that's a bit of an improvement and it helped a bit today. but it won't stop better teams like csk or kkr from dismantling MI when it really matters. but no one shud forget the day belonged to alfonso thomas and his bald head.

What are you guys doing? Giving us a live demonstration of the seven stages of grief?:dontknow:
:D I really lol'd very hard at that one. CSK fans can't handle the fact that MI are on top for so long. Its an awe & jealousy combine. They are jealous of our position and want to be like us, but won't admit to it. Like the ugly younger sister who is jealous of her beautiful elder sister getting all the attention from guys. A psychologists gold mine. :P

MI fans must be the only ones to celebrate even before winning anything. If Saffies were like you gaize' date=' they would have celebrated winning 4 world cups. :hahaha:[/quote'] And by that analogy CSK fans are like Paki fans... only harping on the past glories!!