Sign in to follow this  
DomainK

It's lonely at the top.

Guest Gunner   
Guest Gunner
LOL@ Sambar queens getting excited at being #2 after playing 7 games :laugh: Dudes, only reason you are at 2 is because others haven't played 7 games :finger:
It's not as if Queers XI is going to be No.1 after 7 matches. :finger: :finger: Please try to atleast qualify for the playoffs this year. Kthxbai.

Guest tekno   
Guest tekno

Looks like Chennai Super Queers won the 2011 IPL. Oh wait, they just moved to #2

what fabulous batting we saw from CSk. proper batsmen. sensible batting. even sixes were hit off genuine pace internationals. this is the team that deserves to win the IPL. four man teams should learn from this class batting lineup.

Guest Gunner   
Guest Gunner
Chennai Super Queers move to #2
Atleast be original. It is firmly established that the punjabi teams is Queers XI. :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Guest tekno   
Guest tekno
It is firmly established
the following is firmly established : mudrassi team Chennai SOOOOOPER QUEERS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

what fabulous batting we saw from CSk. proper batsmen. sensible batting. even sixes were hit off genuine pace internationals. this is the team that deserves to win the IPL. four man teams should learn from this class batting lineup.
:two_thumbs_up:

LOL@ Sambar queens getting excited at being #2 after playing 7 games :laugh: Dudes, only reason you are at 2 is because others haven't played 7 games :finger:
They know it. That is why they are busy celebrating as much as they can while it lasts.

BTW what happened when the 4 man team met the classy lineup of CSK in IPL4 :hmmm:

Yep' date=' you guys better live in the present. [b']Your past was painful, your future will bring even more pain because you are not going to win IPL4. :--D
it wasn't that painful :winky: we were pretty much the standout team till the semi finals, faltered only at the last stage. Will hopefully go one better this year.

In world cup 2003 the men in yellow beat the men in blue in the final. But the men in blue finally took revenge by knocking out the men in yellow in 2011 and going on to win the world cup. In IPL 2010, the men in yellow beat the men in blue in the final. But in IPL 2011, the men in blue have taken revenge and will win the IPL in the end. Simple.

In world cup 2003 the men in yellow beat the men in blue in the final. But the men in blue finally took revenge by knocking out the men in yellow in 2011 and going on to win the world cup. In IPL 2010, the men in yellow beat the men in blue in the final. But in IPL 2011, the men in blue have taken revenge and will win the IPL in the end. Simple.
mokka logic:giggle:

Exactly. Well said. :bow: MI winning the IPL4 is a logical certainty as proved above. CSK winning the IPL4 is a logical fallacy.

Oops! looks like the Podus got dislodged by Kightriders.. :phehehe:
Dude, 6 pts separates #1 and #10, ofc positions will keep changing. 2 losses and you gaize will be with the pack. :winky:

Effin Delhi Duds..:mad: Because of ‘em, KKR has now gotten between CSK and their best-enemy, Mumbai ‘We -don’t- welcome people –from- North- or- South- India- into-our –city-to-take-railway-exams’ Indians, :mad:

The next game might be important for MI to remain at the top. A lot of teams are catching up. If MI lose to RR tomorrow then a lot of teams might catch up. RCB also needs to defeat PW tomorrow to catch up near MI to not let them feel lonely. Quite a close IPL this time round anyways.

Ladies and gentlemen, our beloved friends the CSK have departed from the no2 position. Even though they were nowhere close to us, please know that we are saddened by their early departure. Dear CSK, we wish you luck in wherever you are headed (please say hi to Delhi Daredevils if you meet them on the way). At the same time, we welcome KKR to the no2 position, even though SRK's threat to go topless is scary. BTW, nice to see that this IPL has become a competition for the no2 position. Well done to all the teams doing their best to be no2. :nice:

Ladies and gentlemen, our beloved friends the CSK have departed from the no2 position. Even though they were nowhere close to us, please know that we are saddened by their early departure. Dear CSK, we wish you luck in wherever you are headed (please say hi to Delhi Daredevils if you meet them on the way). At the same time, we welcome KKR to the no2 position, even though SRK's threat to go topless is scary. BTW, nice to see that this IPL has become a competition for the no2 position. Well done to all the teams doing their best to be no2. :nice:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis :yay: :aha: :cheerleader: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G8R6OwEbmk&feature=related]YouTube - Alvin and the chipmunks-we are the champions[/ame]

:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Too Good..

:hysterical: :two_thumbs_up: :hail:

Guest Gunner   
Guest Gunner

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Aiyyoooo I don't know wut to say

Guest Gunner   
Guest Gunner

One more time, hit it.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Top Dog couldn't even touch triple digits in a t20 game.. :hysterical: Is this the beginning of the inevitable slide?
That will happen in the knockout games. MI should be able to make the Top 4.

The next game might be important for MI to remain at the top. A lot of teams are catching up. If MI lose to RR tomorrow then a lot of teams might catch up. RCB also needs to defeat PW tomorrow to catch up near MI to not let them feel lonely. Quite a close IPL this time round anyways.
I told you guys Bambis would lose to RR today. :cool:

When I saw everyone making so much noise in this thread, I thought something big must have happened. Then I looked around and found that nothing has changed. MI continues to be at the top (and by a large margin still), other teams are still fighting for the no2 position (and doing a great job, I must add). Then I realized that everyone is excited about that rare occasion of one MI loss. I am so happy for all those who are celebrating. Such things are so rare like the halley's comet, you must celebrate like there is no tomorrow. Decades later you will be telling hair raising tales to your grand children about how MI was beaten by RR when all other teams had forgotten what hope is. I am so happy for you all.

When I saw everyone making so much noise in this thread, I thought something big must have happened. Then I looked around and found that nothing has changed. MI continues to be at the top (and by a large margin still), other teams are still fighting for the no2 position (and doing a great job, I must add). Then I realized that everyone is excited about that rare occasion of one MI loss. I am so happy for all those who are celebrating. Such things are so rare like the halley's comet, you must celebrate like there is no tomorrow. Decades later you will be telling hair raising tales to your grand children about how MI was beaten by RR when all other teams had forgotten what hope is. I am so happy for you all.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hatsoff:

Behind that façade calm confidence and poise, I can sense a lot of unease and discomfort. :winky: You know as well and I do that champion teams don’t score less than 100 runs in 20 overs. You can only paper over the cracks for so long. At some point, the whole structure is going to come crashing down.

Behind that façade calm confidence and poise, I can sense a lot of unease and discomfort. :winky: You know as well and I do that champion teams don’t score less than 100 runs in 20 overs. You can only paper over the cracks for so long. At some point, the whole structure is going to come crashing down.
keep dreaming or rather, hoping for the table toppers to fall :winky:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.