It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

this new format seems weird. So 1 beats 2. 3 beats 4. 2 beats 3. Now 1 has to play 2 again even though they just beat them. WTF! Seems like the format has been made to allow chokers like MI get a second life.
1 & 2 both get 2 chances to win. Makes sense.

this new format seems weird. So 1 beats 2. 3 beats 4. 2 beats 3. Now 1 has to play 2 again even though they just beat them. WTF! Seems like the format has been made to allow chokers like MI get a second life.
Hows MI choker, when CSK has lost once in final and once in semifinal... I agree with you. They should have had best of 3 finals.

Hows MI choker, when CSK has lost once in final and once in semifinal...
Choker tag is forever removed once you win it all. Ask the SAFFIES why they are still tagged as Chokers. :winky: Anyways, the MI comment was made just to make the discussion more interesting. :hysterical:
I agree with you. They should have had best of 3 finals.
Well, what about semis then? A team plays hard all year only to lose a single game (semis) and out? They could do round robin with 4 semi finalists and then play a best of 3 finals and I guess that would get over in June. :hehe:

Attention! Attention! Calling All Mumbai fans.. Calling All Mumbai fans! This is not a safety drill, this is an EMERGENCY!. I repeat, this is NOT a safety drill. Please look over your shoulder immediately! You may see the fast looming figure of this; . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Chennai_Super_Kings.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen' date=' we welcome our old friends CSK below us. A bit too far below, tough to see from this height clearly, but they are there alright. Well done boys.:nice:[/quote'] Yup. Need a pair of binoculars to see CSK and the rest from our current altitude. Oh, I see them now. That small yellow spec of dust 1000 meters below.

Yup. Need a pair of binoculars to see CSK and the rest from out current altitude. Oh, I see them now. That small yellow spec of dust 1000 meters below.
Thats because you’re holding your binoculars the wrong way.. Put them down for a second and tell me what you see.. :giggle:

Thats because you’re holding your binoculars the wrong way.. Put them down for a second and tell me what you see.. :giggle:
We have lost one match out of six. You have lost three out of seven. You calculate the distance.