Where are the English Players ?

kabira

Most of them went unsold. KP, Broad, Morgan, Colly, Mascrenhas, Owais Shah and Lumb were the 7 english players who got bids for them. KP, Colly, mascrenhas and Broad are injured. Morgan (KKR), Shah (Kochi) and Lumb (Deccan) are with their respective teams with only Morgan getting picked in the final 11.

They are very jealous and bitter of the IPL, and do everything possible to make sure that most of their players don't take part in it. They came up with the whole concept of 20-20 as an extra revenue stream for their counties and now most of the counties are in huge debt and the IPL is generating millions :giggle:

We just focus on winning the T20 WC dont need any of this hit and giggle bull crap' date=' [b']no use turning up for a few weeks to smash some indian trundlers and aussie first class players out the ground.
Flintoff came to do that with 1.5 million $. But ony the opposite happened. Got mauled by slogger like Abhishek Ugly stance Nayar :cantstop:

and Pakistan don't really take cricket seriously' date=' Fixing first :P[/quote'] Why does every comment finish with pakistan bashing? This has nothing to do with pakistan. BTW, India got caught fixing before pakistan did. Azharudin introduced it to us. Its true, you wouldnt understand the mentality of English cricket living in India. They dont take IPL seriously at all, or even ODI to a fair amount.

They are very jealous and bitter of the IPL, and do everything possible to make sure that most of their players don't take part in it. They came up with the whole concept of 20-20 as an extra revenue stream for their counties and now most of the counties are in huge debt and the IPL is generating millions :giggle:
They are on the verge of making an EPL, it will be the biiggest league i tell you.

Flintoff came to do that with 1.5 million $. But ony the opposite happened. Got mauled by slogger like Abhishek Ugly stance Nayar :cantstop:
Flintoff probably didnt care, Steyn turns up for IPL every year and gets spanked most games but he probably doesnt care as long as he gets paid.

They are on the verge of making an EPL' date='[b'] it will be the biiggest league i tell you.
Lets see. Although I'm not a fan of IPL (or T20 version as a whole) I can guarantee you that nowhere in the World can a T20 league like this be as successful as it has been in India.

Lets see. Although I'm not a fan of IPL (or T20 version as a whole) I can guarantee you that nowhere in the World can a T20 league like this be as successful as it has been in India.
Maybe becuae indians have time to watch irrelevent T20 games?