Who has the max runs in all IPL's combined?

Holysmoke

Why has SRT played so many games less? Chennai have won the IPL throughout so more games for Raina?
1. He was injured so he missed half of season 1. 2. Chennai have reached the finals twice, semi's thrice. Mumbai have reached the finals only once, semis only once.

1. He was injured so he missed half of season 1. 2. Chennai have reached the finals twice, semi's thrice. Mumbai have reached the finals only once, semis only once.
:omg: I thought that Chennai won all the IPL tournaments so far. I know they beat Mum last season but didn't know they lost the earlier times. Haha, on all forums all I've read is about how Chennai are "unbeatable" and someone posted that Dhoni has never lost in a WC, IPL or test series as captain. Since i know about the WC and worship tests, I assumed that the IPL thing was true. So they're basically won once (or twice)? Judging by the posting by the Chennai chaps across all forums, anyone who doesn't follow the IPL would believe that they have never lost.

:omg: I thought that Chennai won all the IPL tournaments so far. I know they beat Mum last season but didn't know they lost the earlier times. Haha, on all forums all I've read is about how Chennai are "unbeatable" and someone posted that Dhoni has never lost in a WC, IPL or test series as captain. Since i know about the WC and worship tests, I assumed that the IPL thing was true. So they're basically won once (or twice)? Judging by the posting by the Chennai chaps across all forums, anyone who doesn't follow the IPL would believe that they have never lost.
Probably because they are the most consistent IPL team around. They made it to the finals in the 1st IPL and even qualified for CL, but CL was cancelled. They then reached and lost in the semis in IPL 2 and didnt qualify for CL. They then won the IPL and CL last year. All other teams have had their up and downs in the league but CSK is the only team to make it to all 4 SF (3 IPL + 1 CL they played). On topic, even though Sachin and Kallis are less than 100 runs away from Raina, they both have faced more deliveries than Raina. Gilly, Nohit and Gambhir could also catch up to him by the end of this IPL.

:omg: Haha, on all forums all I've read is about how Chennai are "unbeatable" and someone posted that Dhoni has never lost in a WC, IPL or test series as captain. Since i know about the WC and worship tests, I assumed that the IPL thing was true.
Its hard to be consistent in a format which is as fickle as T20. Honestly they have been the only team which looked hard to beat right from the first season. MI look formidable now but they were crap in the first season. DD was consistent but they had too many changes and they now look like a bottom rung team with a disinterested captain.