Bhajji working hard

Not bad but someone should tell Harby that aiming at a beach-ball sized patch on the pitch isnt gonna cut it. When Ambrose, Gupte, Bedi, etc. practiced, they practiced on a patch the size of a coin. Must land balls regularly on a patch the size of coin, Harby ! A spinner cannot afford four-balls.

He relies a bit too much on his offie and in the recent past, he's got the line horribly wrong. More often that not, he pitched his offie on middle and leg where batsmen either used to work him for easy ones and twos or sweep him for boundaries. He's also got to be more attacking, especially in test cricket. Haven't seen him give the ball as much rip and air as he used to.

There is nothing new about that ball, even we use that. In fact we use the stump sized cricket bat too with no sides or edges to improve hitting the ball from the middle of the bat. dt%20bat%20%20small.jpg Why does media cover even training sessions of the players. Do the players use the media for their come back? I see Bhajji is using the SG ball for practice. It is not the SG ball he has problems with, it is the kokaburra ball he struggles with. Spray painting the pitch is not a new trick as well, it's all been tried and tested. Good for Bhajji to put in the hard work but the media is showing as if this is the best thing since sliced bread. Bhajji is a fantastic fella though. A very humble and a great guy. I hope he gets back to his wicket taking ways, I wouldn't like to see him wane away.