Ganpat daru la

Gambit

No protests about the skull cap guy from ROP? What a **** song! i want a refund Gambit! In the first 1-2 second you will see a guy on the right side of the screen with denim jacket who looks like Sarwan :hysterical:

No protests about the skull cap guy from ROP? What a **** song! i want a refund Gambit! In the first 1-2 second you will see a guy on the right side of the screen with denim jacket who looks like Sarwan :hysterical:
chal hut, i like the song eh ganpat, chal daru la ice jyaada soda kum thoda paani mila we are the bhaiiii we are the bhaiiii :hysterical:

Hindi Song Title: Yeh Ganapat Chal Daaru La Hindi Movie/Album Name: SHOOTOUT AT LOKHANDWALA Singer(s): ANCHAL, MIKA Mumbai yeh ganapat chal daaru la - 2 ice chala soda kum toda paani mila - 2 thoda table veble saaf kar de na yaar - 2 yeh ganapat, ganapat - 2 in the Mumbai, all over India we are the bhaai - 2 bhaai main bhaai tu phikar na kar usaki maa ki usaki behen ki jo dekhe idhar apun ko bata de kabhi ho gayi fantar sabki fatati apane naam se apun jaaye jidhar thoda coke shoke to apun ke dost ko de na yaar - 2 yeh ganapat, ganapat yeh ganapat chal daaru la in the Mumbai, all over India we are the bhaai - 2 Bipasha, Mallika, Priyanka ya ho Aishwarya Rai jaaye saali jaake jahaan marzi maraaye Yash Chopra, Subhash Ghai apani picture banaaye apun kya lena, jaise taise, paise kamaaye apun ko toh chaahiye din mein special chaai shaam ko daaru, raat ko ladki aur nind aa jaaye yeh ganapat, yeh ganapat.... chal (dekh paltke main hoon kudiye har ??? se main hi hoon kudiye tu dil hain main jaan hoon kudiye) - 2 in the Mumbai, all over India we are the bhaai - 2 in the Mumbai, we are the bhaai - 2 congress smart party ya phir hove bjp sabko ?? hoti only tere bhaai ki ?? saala phaalatu vaalatu tapaka daal du main maar maar ke maar maar ke phaad daalata hoon main thoda murga shurga murga shurga de na yaar - 2 yeh ganapat chal daaru la - 2 in the Mumbai, all over India we are the bhaai - 2 in the Mumbai, all over India we are the bhaai - 2 yeh ganapat, yeh ganapat, yeh ganapat.... pan yeh ganapat kaun hai....

No protests about the skull cap guy from ROP? What a **** song! i want a refund Gambit! In the first 1-2 second you will see a guy on the right side of the screen with denim jacket who looks like Sarwan:hysterical:
Yes' date=' what a crappy song. Gambit, i want that 1 minute and 35 seconds of my life back.[/quote'] Oh c'mon guys! This song is hilarious. :hysterical: If you liked Mumbhai from Bombay Boys, you'll like this one. :bird:

abey gambo, aisa bhankas gaana bhi chal reli kya kya udhar? tichaila, do minit ko aankh kya jhapka, britis-log bhankas pe bhankas bana reliya , maa kasam. abhi lagaata hoon kauwe pe 1-2, aur supaari kitne ki, bhidu?? do you know churumuri, the greatest blog ever by the second half of the tehelka team that facked the match-fixers?? (shameless plug for what i consider my guru in journalism, LOL). they had this vid as the coolest ever soundtrack: http://churumuri.wordpress.com/2007/05/05/the-best-indian-theme-music-of-all-time-period/ my favorite part in that super-silly vid i helped shoot/edit is when AB goes: "some other time, baby," in response to "ek aur peg banaaoon???" by the biyatch. i banged my head against that picket fence, cos nobody got it--which is why AB is AB. ah well, at least i kicked their a$$es and pulled rank to pick this soundtrack... BTW, thanks for sharing the bhankas song. bhankas, esp. becos i was thinking of maya dolas--tichaila, kitna "rape" (rap) gaata tha yaar--but was prolly the most unbelievably good shooter at long distance i have ever seen--he took out a haywards Phive thousand-chi botal at about 100 yards in his backyard--unbelievably good at what he did. (apun tha reporter when that shoot-out happened... and no prizes for guessing why mumbai cha pulis went after maya...)

BTW, thanks for sharing the bhankas song. bhankas, esp. becos i was thinking of maya dolas--tichaila, kitna "rape" (rap) gaata tha yaar--but was prolly the most unbelievably good shooter at long distance i have ever seen--he took out a haywards Phive thousand-chi botal at about 100 yards in his backyard--unbelievably good at what he did. (apun tha reporter when that shoot-out happened... and no prizes for guessing why mumbai cha pulis went after maya...)
Yeah I have also heard that Maya was a good shot, also Buwa. What bugs me however is how many personalities have reportedly been described as "second-man" of D. In the movie Shootout at Lokh, it is Maya who becomes Bhai ka "top general". Then there are ample mentions of the likes of Chotta Rajan, Chotta Shakeel, Sharad Shetty etc etc who have been referred as the chief-aide. Sometimes I wonder if even the authority of D is as much as it is made out to be? xxx