THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

:dontknow: I mean, look at the fricking team. Valhaty absolutely rocking at the top and Gilchrist and then Marsh coming to party. On the bowling side, we have PK, who makes the ball motheRf&*( talk like a housewife at a kitty party :finger: There is no going back this time. Already pwned the whistle podus who are still to recover from the shock (:hysterical:), took care of Dischargers (:hahaha:) and now blasted the tanning machine XI :finger: This is our year :dontknow: no doubt about it. :kxip:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

When was the last time i remember Khota saying 'You heard it here first...'?? :hmmm: Aaahh, here it is.. http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=767282#post767282 Post dated Aug 19, 2009;

Over ? Far from it. 1). Banks have changed the way they calculate profits and are now free in the way how they evaluate their own assets => the reason why banks have been showing profit. 2).Worldwide stocks fell on Monday, wiping out a lot of gain made over last month or so. 3). Again, the only thing driving stocks up is the sentiment. There is no actual basis for any growth so far. China is gonna go bust in October...you heard it here first.
OMG, China is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Busted now... :((:(( :hysterical::hysterical:

I am feeling much about now.. For a while, i was actually nervous about this Punjab team.. they have solid top order, plus 2 world class opening bowlers.. Could they sneak from behind the back and pull a fast one on others? :hmmm: But now, after Khota's thread, things have calmed down a lot... The general rule of thumb in icf is, Khota's chest-thumping about his team is almost always followed by catastrophic results for KXIP. :hysterical:

Yaar' date=' tu roz apne avatar mein likh kar aaya kar which bandwagon you are on for the day.[/quote'] :(( :finger: BTW jo bhi team combination sahi lagta hai aur me support karna shuru karta hoon wo bakwaas ban jata in next matches. Ab shayad MI ki baari. :giggle:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: