Guest Shivani   
Guest Shivani
mochi tuskers also doing well !! cant say now whos gonna win :dontknow:
kochi* lulz that was a genuine typo but :woot:

Guest Shivani   
Guest Shivani
This is the year of Goddy - first the WC and now he will win the Tamasha :om:
:sleep:

Marsh' date='Valthaty and Gilly can form the most explosive 1-2-3 in IPL. No other team's top order comes close :finger:[/quote'] Hussey, Vijay, Raina, Dhoni 1-2-3-4 :finger:

Marsh' date='Valthaty and Gilly can form the most explosive 1-2-3 in IPL. No other team's top order comes close :finger:[/quote'] what about a middle order of Pollard, Rohit Sharma and Symonds.................along with Goddy at the top of the order :finger:

Guest Shivani   
Guest Shivani
what about a middle order of Pollard' date=' Rohit Sharma and Symonds.................along with Goddy at the top of the order :finger:[/quote'] will choke :finger:

Guest Shivani   
Guest Shivani
like CSK have been doing :hysterical::hysterical:
ipl 3 - finals :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Three wins in a row :icflove: dude, three wins..three ****ing wins! I'm surprised you haven't turned in to a KTK fan yet :giggle:
:finger: :D Those are fluke wins. KKR are going to win this IPL. Just check the team composition. :cool:

:finger: :D Those are fluke wins. KKR are going to win this IPL. Just check the team composition. :cool:
Now you're supporting KKR? :hysterical::hysterical: even by your "high standards" didn't expect you to stoop so low :cantstop:

:hysterical::hysterical: Vijay is explosive ? :hysterical::hysterical: Dude my farts after eating a bowl sambhar are more explosive than Vijay .
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical: Vijay is explosive ? :hysterical::hysterical: Dude my farts after eating a bowl sambhar are more explosive than Vijay .
:hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guess your teams all got destroyed by your own farts last year. :hehe:

Now you're supporting KKR? :hysterical::hysterical: even by your "high standards" didn't expect you to stoop so low :cantstop:
KKR are THE TEAM this time .. you are supporting Kochi whose premier bowler and icon player is Sreesanth :hehe: .. KKR has got Gauti, YP, Morgan, Kallis, Lee, Haddin, Shakib, Doeschate .. the list goes on ::musicman:: .. KKR are the team to look out for this year :cool:

KKR are THE TEAM this time .. you are supporting Kochi whose premier bowler and icon player is Sreesanth :hehe: .. KKR has got Gauti' date=' YP, Morgan, Kallis, Lee, Haddin, Shakib, Doeschate .. the list goes on ::musicman:: .. KKR are the team to look out for this year :cool:[/quote'] It's the Indian players that make the difference. At the moment Mumbai and Chennai are ahead of kolkata in that aspect..

Guest Gunner   
Guest Gunner
:dontknow: I mean, look at the fricking team. Valhaty absolutely rocking at the top and Gilchrist and then Marsh coming to party. On the bowling side, we have PK, who makes the ball motheRf&*( talk like a housewife at a kitty party :finger: There is no going back this time. Already pwned the whistle podus who are still to recover from the shock (:hysterical:), took care of Dischargers (:hahaha:) and now blasted the tanning machine XI :finger: This is our year :dontknow: no doubt about it. :kxip:
PK chewtiye :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Please do come back when your chewtiya team loses.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical:

:dontknow: I mean, look at the fricking team. Valhaty absolutely rocking at the top and Gilchrist and then Marsh coming to party. On the bowling side, we have PK, who makes the ball motheRf&*( talk like a housewife at a kitty party :finger: There is no going back this time. Already pwned the whistle podus who are still to recover from the shock (:hysterical:), took care of Dischargers (:hahaha:) and now blasted the tanning machine XI :finger: This is our year :dontknow: no doubt about it. :kxip:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

When was the last time i remember Khota saying 'You heard it here first...'?? :hmmm: Aaahh, here it is.. http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=767282#post767282 Post dated Aug 19, 2009;

Over ? Far from it. 1). Banks have changed the way they calculate profits and are now free in the way how they evaluate their own assets => the reason why banks have been showing profit. 2).Worldwide stocks fell on Monday, wiping out a lot of gain made over last month or so. 3). Again, the only thing driving stocks up is the sentiment. There is no actual basis for any growth so far. China is gonna go bust in October...you heard it here first.
OMG, China is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Busted now... :((:(( :hysterical::hysterical:

This is one of the funniest posts I have read recently on ICF :hysterical: PK :two_thumbs_up:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.