THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

Punjab looking good for a spot in the playoffs.' date='what a turnaround by them.[/quote'] Nah..I dont think they'll go through even if they win their next match. Kolkota and Mumbai will have an easy win in their next games. They have to beat Chargers handsomely and hope KKR loses to Mumbai badly for any chance to go through which looks remote possibility.

Nah..I dont think they'll go through even if they win their next match. Kolkota and Mumbai will have an easy win in their next games. They have to beat Chargers handsomely and hope KKR loses to Mumbai badly for any chance to go through which looks remote possibility.
Well they can beat Chargers with a big margin and I am assuming KKR will lose both their matches :P

Well they can beat Chargers with a big margin and I am assuming KKR will lose both their matches :P
be realistic.. PWI is such a pathetic team leaded by a pathetic captain... :giggle: todayz game will be a cake walk for KKR nd that will also seal the spot in the play offz for KKR

The only obnoxious fans are from CSK and KXIP.
I echo this sentiment. CSK fans here are a bunch of outright obnoxious, hilariously humourless, vehemently verbose, superficially shallow, loquaciously loud ,blatantly boring, repetitively redundant zealous zoozoos, who take more pleasure at other teams losing than when their team wins. Karaaaaaaaara jawaaaaaaab milegaaaaaaaaaa :