Sign in to follow this  
punjabi_khota

THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2018

Thanks for the welcomes. I have been lurking on this forum for a while so I thought it's time I showed my team some support. I just try to give a balanced and analytical view. We punjabis are notoriously hot-headed but we can also be rational and thoughtful:om:. However, no one can take away our passion and never-say-die spirit!!!:ridinghorse::viking: So come on the Punjab!!!! :cheer::bhangra::kxip::bhangra::cheer:

Guest Gunner   
Guest Gunner
Thanks for the welcomes. I have been lurking on this forum for a while so I thought it's time I showed my team some support. I just try to give a balanced and analytical view. We punjabis are notoriously hot-headed but we can also be rational and thoughtful:om:. However, no one can take away our passion and never-say-die spirit!!!:ridinghorse::viking: So come on the Punjab!!!! :cheer::bhangra::kxip::bhangra::cheer:
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: You already have atleast one buddy on the forum, welcome sir!!

Welcome to ICF. :kxip: need more support here. Although I think the batting lineup is think. After gilly, valthaty & marsh the batting lineup look thin. I don't see them being in top 4.....but hoping they don't finish in bottom also

Sincere request to mods to lock/delete this thread. We have lost 3/3 since the thread was opened :WTF:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Khota :hahaha:

Sincere request to mods to lock/delete this thread. We have lost 3/3 since the thread was opened :WTF:
:hahaha: That's why you should let Outy open threads on your behalf. :bow:

its 3/4 now paaji.:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Revenge in future? Worry about your virginity first! :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

When Khota begins his chest-thumping, thats when you know its cause for concern if you are a KXIP fan. He manages to do this EVERY single year. :hahaha:

Clowns XI Punjab getting hammered by the Gayle force! :hysterical: Too bad for that the steroids that Paul Valthaty took before the tournament began are beginnng to wear out. :laugh:

Date thread opened: April 21st, 2011. Today’s date: May 6th, 2011. Number of wins for Clowns XI since the time the thread was opened: ZERO. :hysterical:

Date thread opened: April 21st' date= 2011. Today’s date: May 6th, 2011. Number of wins for Clowns XI since the time the thread was opened: ZERO. :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.