THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

Thanks for the welcomes. I have been lurking on this forum for a while so I thought it's time I showed my team some support. I just try to give a balanced and analytical view. We punjabis are notoriously hot-headed but we can also be rational and thoughtful:om:. However, no one can take away our passion and never-say-die spirit!!!:ridinghorse::viking: So come on the Punjab!!!! :cheer::bhangra::kxip::bhangra::cheer:

Guest Gunner
Thanks for the welcomes. I have been lurking on this forum for a while so I thought it's time I showed my team some support. I just try to give a balanced and analytical view. We punjabis are notoriously hot-headed but we can also be rational and thoughtful:om:. However, no one can take away our passion and never-say-die spirit!!!:ridinghorse::viking: So come on the Punjab!!!! :cheer::bhangra::kxip::bhangra::cheer:
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: You already have atleast one buddy on the forum, welcome sir!!

Welcome to ICF. :kxip: need more support here. Although I think the batting lineup is think. After gilly, valthaty & marsh the batting lineup look thin. I don't see them being in top 4.....but hoping they don't finish in bottom also

Sincere request to mods to lock/delete this thread. We have lost 3/3 since the thread was opened :WTF:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Khota :hahaha: