THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

I echo this sentiment. CSK fans here are a bunch of outright obnoxious, hilariously humourless, vehemently verbose, superficially shallow, loquaciously loud ,blatantly boring, repetitively redundant zealous zoozoos, who take more pleasure at other teams losing than when their team wins. Karaaaaaaaara jawaaaaaaab milegaaaaaaaaaa :
Champs are always hated. Nothing new. We (Indians) hated the Aussies and now the world hates us (India) and you gaize and gals, aka supporters of losing IPL teams hate us CSK fans. It is natural and I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. :bow:

Champs are always hated. Nothing new. We (Indians) hated the Aussies and now the world hates us (India) and you gaize and gals, aka supporters of losing IPL teams hate us CSK fans. It is natural and I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. :bow:
Hold on. You are getting confused here. I was talking about the CSK fans here and not the team. Don't confuse the two. You (fans) aren't the champs. The team is. Now that we have that cleared, lets clear your misconception about others hating CSK. I can't speak for anyone else, but I pity your team. To start with, even the name of your team is retarded. CSK. The name Chennai is a local corruption of the word 'Chien' , which is French for dog. The old imperial masters, the French, knew that the place had gone to the dogs and named it aptly. And what in the world is super kings??? My 3 year old niece can come up with a smarter moniker. Super Kings it seems. So Dog Super Kings has a logo of a Lion?? :confused: Identity crisis?

Hold on. You are getting confused here. I was talking about the CSK fans here and not the team. Don't confuse the two. You (fans) aren't the champs. The team is. Now that we have that cleared, lets clear your misconception about others hating CSK. I can't speak for anyone else, but I pity your team. To start with, even the name of your team is retarded. CSK. The name Chennai is a local corruption of the word 'Chien' , which is French for dog. The old imperial masters the French knew that the place had gone to the dogs and named it aptly. And what in the world is super kings??? My 3 year old niece can come up with a smarter moniker. Super Kings it seems. So Dog Super Kings has a logo of a Lion?? :confused: Identity crisis?
Separate the fans from the team. LOL! There is no team without the fans. They play for us. :winky: Leaving your fetish for dogs aside, regarding the city name, Chennai was known prior to the British Raj as Chennaipattinam. And regarding the team name, tell me what can be more original than Mumbai Indians :giggle:

Hold on. You are getting confused here. I was talking about the CSK fans here and not the team. Don't confuse the two. You (fans) aren't the champs. The team is. Now that we have that cleared, lets clear your misconception about others hating CSK. I can't speak for anyone else, but I pity your team. To start with, even the name of your team is retarded. CSK. The name Chennai is a local corruption of the word 'Chien' , which is French for dog. The old imperial masters, the French, knew that the place had gone to the dogs and named it aptly. And what in the world is super kings??? My 3 year old niece can come up with a smarter moniker. Super Kings it seems. So Dog Super Kings has a logo of a Lion?? :confused: Identity crisis?
I just don't know what to say here.. Going by that logic, the name 'Mumbai Indians' is sooo original, aye? Don't crack us up.

I just don't know what to say here.. Going by that logic' date=' the name 'Mumbai Indians' is sooo original, aye? Don't crack us up.[/quote'] this may be first time u might be actually looking at the 'sense' part in mariyam's post if u r doing that , u surely must be kidding :acute:

I just don't know what to say here.. Going by that logic' date=' the name 'Mumbai Indians' is sooo original, aye? Don't crack us up.[/quote'] The name Mumbai Indians is a masterstroke. It is an inclusive name that goes on to show that Mumbai (both the city and the team) welcome all Indians equally, irrespective of colour or creed. CSK on the other hand connotes an exclusive club, that grants membership only to dogs who are wannabe (super) kings of the jungle. How bad would the hyenas feel at being left out? Please. This section is not for you troll. Add something relevant to the topic. Just because you don't have the profound understanding of cricket as I do, doesn't mean you call my posts senseless. :nono:

Mariyam is the Sir Afridi of the IPL forums :hatsoff:
The one difference which I can immediately identify and which is very significant also IMHO, is that Sir Afridi supports worst cricket team of the world - Pakistan and Mariyam supports best cricket team of the world - Mumbai Indians. :two_thumbs_up:

The name Mumbai Indians is a masterstroke. It is an inclusive name that goes on to show that Mumbai (both the city and the team) welcome all Indians equally' date= irrespective of colour or creed.
there is no need to show that, but there's nothing in the name anyways..

Guest Gunner
KXIP's chances dimmer now given that MI has to lose 2' date=' [b']which is extremely unlikely.
Although it would be funny. :P

Guest Gunner
Separate the fans from the team. LOL! There is no team without the fans. They play for us. :winky: Leaving your fetish for dogs aside, regarding the city name, Chennai was known prior to the British Raj as Chennaipattinam. And regarding the team name, tell me what can be more original than Mumbai Indians :giggle:
I just don't know what to say here.. Going by that logic' date= the name 'Mumbai Indians' is sooo original, aye? Don't crack us up.
Pwnage has occurreds!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha: