THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

:hmmmm2: What is KKR lose the final game' date=' and :kxip: win the final game ...then comes down to RR :acute:[/quote'] Well given the NRR gap of .25 or so, don't think it can be made up with one loss by KKR and one win by KXIP.

KXIP have to beat DC by a long margin and improve their NRR and then hope that either MI lose both their games, or KKR lose their game against Mumbai badly and KXIP get the ticket over KKR with a better NRR. But for that to happen, KXIP must beat DC convincingly just like they did it to RCB. Very much possible given the form they are in.

Well given the NRR gap of .25 or so' date=' don't think it can be made up with one loss by KKR and one win by KXIP.[/quote'] Before Kings 11 match RCB runrate is :854 now its .25 so its possible theoretically..but i doubt its happening..Deccan have 2 good spinners which RCB didnt had.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=243490&highlight=sachin Suffering from memory loss, eh? No wonder why they call you a bigger idiot than amits.
I am so heartbroken.:laugh: But I'd still say there's no specific reason or need to convey a message such as "Mumbai (both the city and the team) welcome all Indians equally, irrespective of color or creed." through an ipl team name, when other 9 teams all have fancy names....

KKR's win yesterday has ended easiest hope for Punjab.now its unlikely they'll make.cant see MI losing two. but even if they dont make playoff,I'll be happy with a win tomorrow.the team has already exceeded expectations,with the pathetic team Zinta selected.atleast much better than start studded failure team like PWI,Kochi or Royals

KKR's win yesterday has ended easiest hope for Punjab.now its unlikely they'll make.cant see MI losing two. but even if they dont make playoff,I'll be happy with a win tomorrow.the team has already exceeded expectations,with the pathetic team Zinta selected.atleast much better than start studded failure team like PWI,Kochi or Royals
This is a realistic possibility now.

I like Gambhir. But i loved the spirit of Gilly after they were down and out. Instead of throwing in the towel like Yuvi did he really turned it around. Also i read the story about how he backed Rahul sharma. So Go Gilly.
yes

good job by Royals.a win for KXIP wil make it very interesting now.whether they qualify or not,fact that they've put teams in tension when all seem lost is good. will have to win today though.so far they've playing fearless cricket.now the pressure of realitic qualifying chance will be there.also DC are in form winning last 2.but still think they'll win today:--D.

just what I feared.pressure got to them.dont know why Gilly chose to field n then dropped Hussey n Srivastava who was bowlng well.opportunity lost.cant blame anyone else.we dont deserve to qualify.I t was never meant to be perhaps.but still proud of way team played despite lack of star players

Guest Gunner

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: OH MY WORD, gave them an absolute rise and then klpd. BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA, pwnage has occurreds!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: