THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

He had Pune XI as fall back team. Alas.. that is 7 in a row. :cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical: Another Punjab boy 'ranjha' was cheering (rather planning to cheer) for Punjab da puttar Yuvi's PWI and when I checked his profile, he was last 'online' during PWI's 2nd match :cantstop:

:hysterical::hysterical: Another Punjab boy 'ranjha' was cheering (rather planning to cheer) for Punjab da puttar Yuvi's PWI and when I checked his profile, he was last 'online' during PWI's 2nd match :cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Both his team are in :haha: position :hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Gunner

Thanks Khota!!!! Pwnjab REPRESENT!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Do I have to say it again? pk pwned :bowwow: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Please delete this thread!!! The mother of all jinxes. When are people going to learn to just stay humble. When you arrogantly boast that your team is going to achieve so much, without putting much objective thought into it, then ultimately you will be left disappointed and with egg on your face.