Sign in to follow this  
Sir john

Cheerleader Stuff

Cheerleader Stuff  

1. 1.

i dont know why some ONE voted for CSK and other for Pune :hysterical: anyway considering the financial position of :rcb: , their cheerleaders might not have anything to wear this time :yay: :yay:
Really Hope So...And Deepika Padukone to lead them (to save on money for some Phoren babe) :--D

Deepika was the first to leave the sinking ship. These cheerleaders must not have worn so many clothes ever while cheer leading.:--D Sabko pyjamiyan pehna di hain.....:giggle:
which tean cheerleader u like?:king:

IPL is not a family tournament with these cheerleaders jumping up and down in bikinis :protest: before someone says anything about the songs in bollywood movies, even some of them are not family type materials :desiwoman:

This year's IPL has some of the most boring cheerleaders. Pajama and Saree cheerleaders :WTF:
Look less like cheerleaders and more like charity/social workers. (u knw the types that wear sarees and chappals, with coconut oil on their head, handkerchief on their waist)

Look less like cheerleaders and more like charity/social workers. (u knw the types that wear sarees and chappals' date=' with coconut oil on their head, handkerchief on their waist)[/quote'] :hysterical:. Spot on. The KKR cheerleaders look like as if they are Didi's party workers.

Look less like cheerleaders and more like charity/social workers. (u knw the types that wear sarees and chappals' date=' with coconut oil on their head, handkerchief on their waist)[/quote'] Exactly, I mean cheer-leading is a profession and there is a proper way of doing it and if you r going to change the complete meaning of it and make it look like some traditional cultural program dancers, then it cannot be called cheerleaders.

Wtf...classical dancers as cheerleaders... I am a guy who could be convinced that cheerleading in skimpy cloths is not a good thing, but the alternative is not to dance in barathnatiyam dress. Why can they just stop the practice, altogether ? Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.