Sathya Sai Baba passes away

nballa

I never really talked to him. But I will tell you one thing, back in early 2000s, there were some problems going on with my U.S visa. I had to go back n forth to American embassy in Delhi, where they had kept my passport for about an year, and when they called me saying that you can come and pick up your passport, it's been stamped and visa is ready, I realized my passport had expired and the Embassy people too didn't notice and stamped it on an expired passport. This measn, I have to go through the interview process again and collect all papers again and go through the whole thing. More stress. Under tatkal, I got a new passport in 2 weeks, which was a luxury considering how in India, it takes ages to get a passport(don't know about now, but back in the days, it used to take hell lot of time). New problem arrived, they created more issues for nothing, wanted more papers, and than there was this another day when I took appointment and came again and stood in the line, and rite behind me was this man "Satya Sai Baba" with few of his members, I think they were there to get visa too. My mom noticed it and informed me that the person who is standing rite behind us is "SAI BABA". My turn came, I went inside the lobby and wasn't questioned a single thing. That was suprrising. The american dude with name i think "Garnold" told me "Go Enjoy.. Sorry for the delay." I came outside, never saw that Sai Baba again, but I thought there might be some blessing of him on me and on lot of other people who were standing ahead of me. I still try to not believe in these things, but thats something I won't forget. R.I.P

Guest Shivani

really a sad day !! Sachin is a believer/follower of Satya Sai Baba.. He must be really upset that Satya Sai Baba passed away on this day - his bday RIP

really a sad day !! Sachin is a believer/follower of Satya Sai Baba.. He must be really upset that Satya Sai Baba passed away on this day - his bday RIP
It looks like the entire cricket team believes in him (Laxman, Yuvraj, Karthik, Dravid, Kumble) and also past players (Sunny, Vishy, Pras etc).

I never really talked to him. But I will tell you one thing, back in early 2000s, there were some problems going on with my U.S visa. I had to go back n forth to American embassy in Delhi, where they had kept my passport for about an year, and when they called me saying that you can come and pick up your passport, it's been stamped and visa is ready, I realized my passport had expired and the Embassy people too didn't notice and stamped it on an expired passport. This measn, I have to go through the interview process again and collect all papers again and go through the whole thing. More stress. Under tatkal, I got a new passport in 2 weeks, which was a luxury considering how in India, it takes ages to get a passport(don't know about now, but back in the days, it used to take hell lot of time). New problem arrived, they created more issues for nothing, wanted more papers, and than there was this another day when I took appointment and came again and stood in the line, and rite behind me was this man "Satya Sai Baba" with few of his members, I think they were there to get visa too. My mom noticed it and informed me that the person who is standing rite behind us is "SAI BABA". My turn came, I went inside the lobby and wasn't questioned a single thing. That was suprrising. The american dude with name i think "Garnold" told me "Go Enjoy.. Sorry for the delay." I came outside, never saw that Sai Baba again, but I thought there might be some blessing of him on me and on lot of other people who were standing ahead of me. I still try to not believe in these things, but thats something I won't forget. R.I.P
Why just on "a lot of people" why not all of people - why the bias? Btw, that reminds me of a more interesting incident of mine - I will share on separate topic. RIP.