Sathya Sai Baba passes away

nballa

R.I.P. I remember knowing about the existence of the present day Sai Baba and seeing him for a the first time during a exhibition cricket match on TV during my school days perhaps where Sachin was given given a pure gold trophy if I remember correctly. Then he came to the news in the next few years for some controversies I suppose and never heard of him after that till the recent ailment news and then his demise. BTW Sachin is a big follower of Sathya Sai Baba if I am not incorrect.

really a sad day !! Sachin is a believer/follower of Satya Sai Baba.. He must be really upset that Satya Sai Baba passed away on this day - his bday RIP
Tendulkar, who landed in Hyderabad late last night with wife Anjali and two kids, was confined to his room at the Grand Kakatiya hotel. "He did not even have breakfast. No one was allowed to enter his room," a hotel manager told the media. A 'Do Not Disturb' sign was hung on his hotel room door since the news of Baba's demise came and Tendulkar did not even meet his teammates, the hotel manager said. http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/nation/north/tendulkars-birthday-turns-sad-after-sathya-sais-death-734

Fewer people to be made asses out of in the future hopefully - may God recall all his Godmen as quickly as possible under his shelter.
Agree. Why cant these holymen/fakirs perform their miracles in a controlled scientific environment for everyone to see? These mob just pry on the weak and gullible, with the masses only too happy to follow.

I vividly remember that he was involved in sex scandals, luring random foreigners to give him blowjobs in private in his ashrams. India Today did an expose around year 2000 with several first hand accounts and all :hehe: Lived a good life this guy. Declared himself 'God', got rich on other's money, got famous building all the charities using their money and got his 'way' in the ashram :woot:

I vividly remember that he was involved in sex scandals, luring random foreigners to give him blowjobs in private in his ashrams. India Today did an expose around year 2000 with several first hand accounts and all :hehe: Lived a good life this guy. Declared himself 'God', got rich on other's money, got famous building all the charities using their money and got his 'way' in the ashram :woot:
Remember the expose from Hari Sampath :hysterical:

Aaj nahin dost. Aaj nahin. Much as I share your view' date=' shouldn't we respect those that believe?[/quote'] I couldn't keep my disgust for these frauds and scam artists under the shroud - probably should have stayed away from the thread. To all the believers, please carry on with the condolences.

True but ends have justified the means to some extent with all the funding his trusts recieved the social work that they have carried out
+1. I do not believe in his "miracles", neither do i consider him to be a God. But the sheer amount of social work his trust carried out is huge.

All the heroes here who are spewing bile against Sathya Sai Baba .... lets see if you have the same balls to criticise Mohammad . And unlike Sai Baba ... Mohammads ideology is directly responsible for deaths of untold Millions.
You don't really need balls to criticize Mohammad on an internet forum, do you? :dontknow:

All the heroes here who are spewing bile against Sathya Sai Baba .... lets see if you have the same balls to criticise Mohammad . And unlike Sai Baba ... Mohammads ideology is directly responsible for deaths of untold Millions.
Aap 'Om Namah Shivaya' ka jaap karo, koi match chal raha hoga.:hysterical:

And maybe you should go searching for any threads that hurt the sensitivities of your beloved Jihadi ideology ... surely there must be some thread somewhere waiting for your arrival .:hysterical:
hmmm.....I see where you are going with this and I guess I agree with you. :two_thumbs_up: