Sathya Sai Baba passes away

nballa

I vividly remember that he was involved in sex scandals, luring random foreigners to give him blowjobs in private in his ashrams. India Today did an expose around year 2000 with several first hand accounts and all :hehe: Lived a good life this guy. Declared himself 'God', got rich on other's money, got famous building all the charities using their money and got his 'way' in the ashram :woot:
pk, lets discuss that some other time, and some other thread. fellow agnostic to another...

Things have gone beyond control in this thread. What are the mods doing? Chill guys:icflove: RIP Sai Baba
they rise from their slumber when suddenly a poster is a target of a half jest - half insult. or dare you invoke the infallible mother or father of such posters. then the mods rush into action with unparalleled urgency. all other shyte fests are just everyday stuff.

All the heroes here who are spewing bile against Sathya Sai Baba .... lets see if you have the same balls to criticise Mohammad . And unlike Sai Baba ... Mohammads ideology is directly responsible for deaths of untold Millions.
yes, lets not calm down with insults, but lets instead insult a completely unrelated individual.

I'll exit from the thread as it's meant to be a condolence thread. If someone is interested in discussing the guy's character I'll request them to create a separate thread. Apologies to anyone I offended with my outburst.
900 chuhay khaa ke crocodile hajj nu chalyaa. :((

Guest Shivani
100 chuhay khake billi hajj ko chali :whack:
toh main aur kya boli ? :WTF: please dont talk crap. whats with " :whack: " ing all the time ? please control your emotions

Fewer people to be made asses out of in the future hopefully - may God recall all his Godmen as quickly as possible under his shelter.
^^ I avoided to post some similar, seeing that many people get sensitive over this.

Sathya Sai Baba of Puttaparthi had blessed Medak district with the supply of water. As many as eight water-supply schemes, worth more than Rs. 25 crore, were sanctioned by the Sathya Sai Trust for the district. The role played by Major Industries Minister J. Geeta Reddy in getting these schemes sanctioned is also crucial. Being a strong devotee of Sai Baba, Ms. Reddy frequently visits Puttaparthi and she used her relations for the benefit of the district. The schemes include Andol (Rs. 10.5 crore), Hatnoora (Rs. 4.8 crore), Patancheru (Rs. 2.3 crore), Jinnaram (Rs. 2.8 crore), Gajwel (Rs. 2.7 crore), Venkatapur (Rs. 0.9 crore), Jagadevpur (Rs. 1.7 crore) and Dubbak (Rs. 1.3 crore). All the schemes are functioning except one in which there is a problem. http://www.hindu.com/2011/04/25/stories/2011042554320400.htm

The Sathya Sai institutions including the Institute of Higher Medical Services (SSSIHMS) and the Institute of Learning have turned models for quality healthcare and provision of education free of cost to meritorious students. The Rs. 300-crore SSSIHMS at Prashantigram and a similar 330-bed super speciality hospital at Whitefield near Bangalore run by the Central Trust stand as testimony to the efforts of Sai Baba to make advanced medicare affordable to the common man. The Central Trust has been equally focussed on providing free education, and the Sathya Sai University treats merit as the sole criterion for admission. It is a one-of-its-kind institution where higher education is offered free of cost. The Vidya Vahini scheme, announced by the Sai Baba on his 85th birthday in November 2010, is also unique as it seeks to adopt institutions and equip them with infrastructure needed for modern education at the grassroots level. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article1763680.ece

HYDERABAD: Sachin Tendulkar elevated his passion for the sport to a new level. Always known to let his love for the sport take precedence over everything else, the great cricketer chose the IPL platform to emphasise this again. For it was a decision that thrilled the 36,600-strong crowd when Sachin chose to lead Mumbai Indians against Deccan Chargers at the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium here on Sunday, setting aside his grief over the demise on Sunday of his spiritual guru Sri Sathya Sai Baba of Puttaparthi.He was only telling his near and dear ones today [sunday] that he will follow the doctrine of karma of Sai Baba even in this hour of crisis — to perform one's duty diligently and that his job is to play the game,” says V. Chamundeswarnath, a former Andhra Ranji captain and close friend of Sachin. Sachin will fly to Puttaparthi by a chartered flight on Monday morning to pay his last respects to Sri Sai Baba. The way the crowd erupted in a huge roar the moment it saw Sachin come out for the toss was another reminder, if at all one was needed, of his popularity which cuts across borders. http://www.hindu.com/2011/04/25/stories/2011042563850400.htm

I posted this yesterday but deleted it to give the believers some space. But since this thread have already gone beyond the OP,i will post it again. If i defraud a company off 10 billion $ and i give 9 billion to charity, am i a good person to give so much money to charity or am i a bad person for keeping 1 billion?