Sathya Sai Baba passes away

nballa

Not all 'godmen' are frauds, but probably most of them are. The 'true' godmen are those who have experienced their true-self through meditation, which is the only way to self-realization. I have listened to lots of Rajneesh's(osho) lectures who preaches the same thing, seems very genuine to me. Swami Vivekananda is another one. Have a look at Swami Vishvas's meditation session: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWVQ5zFC_-4]YouTube - Vishvas Meditation[/ame]

Yea' date=' he lived a life of luxury taking vacations on the riviera on his private Yacht. LOL![/quote'] Did you see the house this a-hole lived in? And anyone who relies on trickery like barfing out golden eggs, jeez give me a break!! PC Sorcar put him in his place, LOL!!!

Forget material possessions, they conned people in their own way. Btw, what is Sai Baba's claim to being a miracle worker? Please don't bring up philanthropy and charity work, that stuff doesn't count :laugh: Pulling random **** out of the air and cheap parlour tricks don't count either.
You want to know about people's experiences and why they GAVE him the money to fund his charity work? Read this: http://www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/Isaac_Tigrett_Talk_on_Sathya_Sai_Baba.pdf I am sure there are many such stories.

You want to know about people's experiences and why they GAVE him the money to fund his charity work? Read this: http://www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/Isaac_Tigrett_Talk_on_Sathya_Sai_Baba.pdf I am sure there are many such stories.
That doesn't answer my question. What is this guy's claim to being a miracle worker? Philanthropists these days are a dime a dozen. Doing charity work doesn't make you a man of god.

That doesn't answer my question. What is this guy's claim to being a miracle worker? Philanthropists these days are a dime a dozen. Doing charity work doesn't make you a man of god.
Did you even read the document and the section on the Hard Rock Cafe guy's experience with his car accident? Anyways, I just want the bashers to know one thing. He has done more for people in his life than a million people like you can do to help others over several life times. So, just appreciate it and STFU. The world is better off having people like him than those like you who live just for yourself and serve not much value to society in general. This is not directed at Sree, just talking to bashers in general.

Did you even read the document and the section on the Hard Rock Cafe guy's experience with his car accident? Anyways' date=' I just want the bashers to know one thing. He has done more for people in his life than a million people like you can do to help others over several life times. So, just appreciate it and STFU. The world is better off having people like him than those like you who live just for yourself and serve not much value to society in general. This is not directed at Sree, just talking to bashers in general.[/quote'] What is the problem with you? Now, you'll start abusing other posters because they don't conform to your views on Sai Baba?

What is the problem with you? Now' date=' you'll start abusing other posters because they don't conform to your views on Sai Baba?[/quote'] The abuse started with people like you who couldn't keep their hands off a condolence thread. I am done for now. Enjoy your abuse fest!

The abuse started with people like you who couldn't keep their hands off a condolence thread.
And people like me might be abusing Sai Baba but did not abuse you - that does not give you the right to abuse them no matter what your feelings for Sai Baba might be. If you cannot lay off abusing other posters and getting personal for no reason, please don't bother posting.
I am done for now. Enjoy your abuse fest!
Good riddance.

Did you even read the document and the section on the Hard Rock Cafe guy's experience with his car accident? Anyways' date=' I just want the bashers to know one thing. He has done more for people in his life than a million people like you can do to help others over several life times. So, just appreciate it and STFU. The world is better off having people like him than those like you who live just for yourself and serve not much value to society in general. This is not directed at Sree, just talking to bashers in general.[/quote'] I must say that, you, my dear Sir, never fail to crack me up.. :laugh: If it wasnt your endless moaning and whining about moderation like a 12 yr old girl here in icf before, or your affinity to play the victim card at the bat of an eye-lid, or your baffling immaturity when it comes to handling banter thrown in about tamizh people by non-tamizh folks or now, this - the almost shocking patronage of a bonafide fraud and con-artist, who went around performing circus gimmicks that would put trained magicians to shame... Only you can surpass yourself every time and mind you, the bar just seems to be getting lower and lower...:hysterical:

And people like me might be abusing Sai Baba but did not abuse you - that does not give you the right to abuse them no matter what your feelings for Sai Baba might be. If you cannot lay off abusing other posters and getting personal for no reason, please don't bother posting. Good riddance.
BTW, for a site that claims it doesn't tolerate religious abuse, you guys are doing a fabulous job of sticking to it. Guess it helps when you have a bunch of atheists running it. Yes, Sathya Sai was a religious leader, whether you guys accept it or not.

Why' date=' did I hit a nerve? LOL![/quote'] Listen - first you go around abusing and making personal remarks against posters who have not directed any personal comments towards you, then you try to bring moderation into the picture despite clear guidelines that it should be discussed in PMs. You really seem to have a problem following even the most basic forum regulations it seems, so it's better you take a break and come back when you can post without abusing others.

You can take those 'audit reports' and use them as bonfire fuel' date=' thanks.[/quote'] Okay. So there is no evidence of "smoke screen" or "financial swindle". I am merely asking because these to my knowledge ( hospitals and schools ) were the most well run Organizations providing free treatment and schooling. Personally, I have visited their Hospital and it is remarkable. Again, this is no defence of Dhongi Baba, just wanted to know if people ranting against him have a convincing case.

Listen - first you go around abusing and making personal remarks against posters who have not directed any personal comments towards you' date=' then you try to bring moderation into the picture despite clear guidelines that it should be discussed in PMs. You really seem to have a problem following even the most basic forum regulations it seems, so it's better you take a break and come back when you can post without abusing others.[/quote'] Show me the abuse in this thread. Yes I do need to take a break so I don't waste my time responding to some of you, but that's a different story.

Show me the abuse in this thread. Yes I do need to take a break so I don't waste my time responding to some of you, but that's a different story.
Did you even read the document and the section on the Hard Rock Cafe guy's experience with his car accident? Anyways, I just want the bashers to know one thing. He has done more for people in his life than a million people like you can do to help others over several life times. So, just appreciate it and STFU. The world is better off having people like him than those like you who live just for yourself and serve not much value to society in general. This is not directed at Sree, just talking to bashers in general.