Why isn't Sreesanth playing for Kochi?

1983-2011

Assuming he plays a maximum of 4 games.. thats a max of 16 overs (or) 96 balls in the entire tournament.. Thats $9375 for every ball that Sreesanth bowls, in this tournament. I have seen some lucky mofos in my life, but none luckier than this lucky SoB..:hysterical:

Assuming he plays a maximum of 4 games.. thats a max of 16 overs (or) 96 balls in the entire tournament.. Thats $9375 for every ball that Sreesanth bowls, in this tournament. I have seen some lucky mofos in my life, but none luckier than this lucky SoB..:hysterical:
He also got 1crore for the world cup win for bowling just 13 overs..

:hysterical: Did you factor in the amount for 3 seasons?

You didn't account his cheerleader skills :beee:

The guy has a 5 for in his last test match against the 2nd best batting lineup in their backyard- the T20 fakeers can jerk off to it for the rest of their lives.
Why aren't you jerking off to that instead of wasting your time here? :hahaha:

He was bought for $900' date='000 but he isn't being played in the team. I think he has only played the first two matches and he was supposed to be their local hero:giggle:[/quote'] He hasn't played coz he sucks balls in the shorter format. He should only play Tests IMO. Same applies to Ishant for the time being and after a year or two Ishant should be slowly brought back into the odi team once his confidence is up coz he will be needed for WC in Aus, but he should NEVER play any T20.