Langer wishes KP was an Aussie

King

Wow... staggering record that 2500 runs in 25 test matches. A lot of them against Australia too. Pietersen is "THE" thing in cricket right now. :top:
Yep he is. Wonder what South Africans would be making of this? I mean if South Africa indeed have a mental block against Aussies, and none other than the head of their cricket board had admitted after the WC, they needed a player like KP who would have almost single-handedly taken on them. xxx
Yep he is. Wonder what South Africans would be making of this? I mean if South Africa indeed have a mental block against Aussies, and none other than the head of their cricket board had admitted after the WC, they needed a player like KP who would have almost single-handedly taken on them. xxx
That's the debacle of quota system. Although I quite like they are trying to get the downtrodden up and running the quota system has more disadvantages than advantages. KP quit South Africa simply because they couldn't afford him in the team. Ashwell Prince is the only coloured cricketer that has excelled in international cricket in the recent years. They have been promoting quite a few coloured cricketers but they are not doing justice to their selections as yet.
Ashwell Prince is the only coloured cricketer that has excelled in international cricket in the recent years. They have been promoting quite a few coloured cricketers but they are not doing justice to their selections as yet.
Forgetting Ntini and Gibbs ? :embaressed_smile:
KP was rubbish when he played for Natal though. He only developed once he joined Nottinghamshire. I don't think the South Africans really care, to be honest - nor should they. KwaZulu-Natal 5 5 1 104 61* 26.00 KwaZulu-Natal B 4 7 0 146 60 20.85 He whines about being left out due to racial quotas, but that is a load of horsesh*t in my opinion. If you average 26 and 21 per dig, you don't deserve a place in the side - no matter what colour your skin may be.

KP dint leav SA becoz he didnt play well in those seasons.. he left bcoz he felt even if he did well , he wudnt be pickd.. And its obvious its would only a matter of time he started scoring for Natal too.. so cant really buy the arguement of he didnt play well in the 5 matches he tool part in..