Post a picture from your hometown

varun

i.e, the one you originally come from in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/etc.. Please don't post more than 3 pictures, or the thread becomes overloaded. Feel free to edit them as many times as you want though :regular_smile: Here's from Delhi: India Gate (lived next to it growing up for a few years, lots of memories) delhi003.jpg Lotus Temple: LotusTemple.jpg A typical Delhi Neighborhood: hotel_view.jpg

The first pic is Marine Drive. Possibe reasons for the fireworks range from Diwali, to Ganpati, to a Tendulkar Century.pict22507ix.jpgtardeobbaycentralmazgaondocks7.jpg The second picture is Mumbai at night. A sight to behold. 4ys2jgj.jpg the third pic is CST, The main train station. Click on the picture for a better view. A very good picture to have as a wallpaper. PS:- Sorry Varun, padha nahin tha..

These are from my hometown "Bangalore" To be honest I've never been to these places (I've been to the adjacent ground next to the cricket ground picture posted here) and don't quite know where they are in Bangalore :whatchutalkingabout BangaloreSunset2.jpgThe-Shiva-Temple-Bangalore-India-Print-C10274936.jpeg2.jpg

Great thread. My birthplace - Dhanbad, Jharkhand dhanbad.jpg Yes, that's the best I can come up with. :stupido3: Place where I spent most of my childhood - Imphal imphal1.jpg And finally, the place where I've lived most of my life - New Delhi image_n%5C4d.gif