Best delivery you have seen

I have seen two in either form that stand out. In test cricket, it has to be Waqar's audacious inswinging yorker(outswinger to a RHB) that took overbalanced Lara with the curve it got and uprooted his legstump! In ODIs, McGrath's delivery to take out Lara's offstump in the must win super 6 game in the 1999 world cup is the best I've seen. The ball pitched on Lara's legstump and gently clipped his off.

Cant pick one..just random recounts: 1. 'THAT' over of Mikey Holding to Boycott 2. Akram's deliveries to Robin Smith and Chris Lewis 3. Waqar's yorker to Lara 4. Warne's ball to Gatting 5. Murali's ball to Chandrapaul 6. Akhtar's yorker to Dravid 7. Ambrose cutting Steve Waugh in half with that 'arm-bands' incident.

Test Cricket : Akram's delivery to Dravid in the Calcutta test in '99. Great deliveries are generally associated with bowled and leg before wickets but this is the exception which stands out. Infact, the entire over was a sight to behold. ODIs : Warne to Gibbs in the '99 SF. For my money this was a much better delivery than the ball of the century (Gatting) because there was hardly any rough for Warne to work out of and did a mesmerizing job.

The ball to Sachin was perhaps "playable" but the one to Rahul was simply insane.
The one he bowled to Laxman was better than both of them, IMO. Left me stunned. My picks; ODI's - Bond to Gilchrist; absolutely devastating yorker in a 2002 VB Series match. There are plenty though. Amongst Indians, i really liked Pathan's delivery to Hall in the Mumbai ODI vs South Africa Tests - Akram to Dravid, '99 Chennai Test. Not just the actual delivery itself (which was incredible), but the way he set him up.
Cant pick one..just random recounts: 1. 'THAT' over of Mikey Holding to Boycott 2. Akram's deliveries to Robin Smith and Chris Lewis 3. Waqar's yorker to Lara 4. Warne's ball to Gatting 5. Murali's ball to Chandrapaul 6. Akhtar's yorker to Dravid 7. Ambrose cutting Steve Waugh in half with that 'arm-bands' incident.
that over to boycott has been overrated alot. it was some good stuff, but then we have seen better bowling then that.. its just that the way boycott summarised it, has made that over pretty famous..