Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Funny that everybody here accepting ONLY the part of story which they like, if they hear any part of news where USA officially praise support of Pakistan etc, only because they dont like it they simply call it False :--D Everybody here liked most of stuff Obama said in 1st speed but same speech, same person and nobody seems to digest the part where he said: "It's important to note that our counter-terrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding." But only because this part dont suit the mental approach of guys here and because of anti-Pakistan mindsets they have, the simply "disagree" this part :cantstop: Height of biasedness...
The praise was to protect Pakistan government from being attacked by their terrorist people that how they allowed Americans to enter their country and people to believe that Pakistan is not a slave of US. :hysterical::hysterical: Failed , beggar and banana republic of Pakistan. :haha::haha:

Funny that everybody here accepting ONLY the part of story which they like, if they hear any part of news where USA officially praise support of Pakistan etc, only because they dont like it they simply call it False :--D Everybody here liked most of stuff Obama said in 1st speed but same speech, same person and nobody seems to digest the part where he said: "It's important to note that our counter-terrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding." But only because this part dont suit the mental approach of guys here and because of anti-Pakistan mindsets they have, the simply "disagree" this part :cantstop: Height of biasedness...
or simply knowing how diplomacy works. Obama was always talking about Pakistan being allies, but Wikileaks showed what they truly think. I would say it is more a case of ignorance is bliss on your part.

Americans knew where OBL was hiding..Pakis knew where OBL was hiding..Both the parties knew and both knew that the other party is aware of each others knowledge.. Pakistan 'sold' OBL in exchange of getting decisive control over Afghanistan Policy and to shut out India from Afghanistan.. Obama required OBL killing to drive his election campaign..Pakistan wanted to have a larger control in Afghanistan affairs (in the background of recent Afghan peace talks)..The deal was struck and OBL was sacrificed.. Pakistan cannot overtly claim it's hands in OBLs killing as it fears reprisals by Jehadi groups..So the deal is that Americans claim the responsibility of this action and quitly allows Pakistan to gain more control in the Afghanistan affairs..

Bush's famous words ""if you harbor a terrorist you yourself are a terrorist'"' date='this obviously does not apply to Pakistan.[/quote'] Influence of China in the Region makes that's statement false hehe

Pakistan cannot overtly claim it's hands in OBLs killing as it fears reprisals by Jehadi groups..So the deal is that Americans claim the responsibility of this action and quitly allows Pakistan to gain more control in the Afghanistan affairs..
This theory would make sense if Pakistan could survive on its own. Unfortunately, they depend on US doles.

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but my thoughts are that this whole story is bullshit... You're telling me that the most wanted man in the World, who has been on the run for nearly 10 years, was just taken care of that quickly with that little fuss? Why would anyone have given orders to kill him immediately? He had a lot to answer to, and they would have given their all to capture him alive. They could have easily done it via tranqs or taser, and then taken out all of his entourage in the compound, before retrieving his unconscious body and taking it to a secret location. From that location, they could have questioned him, made a film to prove they had him in custody, and then executed him. Killing him instantly is an anticlimax for most Americans, I'd imagine. Then they've only taken one picture? I've seen it, and it looks badly photo-shopped. The bottom half of his face/beard looks too neat/tidy. I think their intelligence has proved to them beyond doubt that he died already, so they staged this little show for the rednecks of the US that lap all of this up. Unfortunatley the British Media has followed suit...

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but my thoughts are that this whole story is bullshit... You're telling me that the most wanted man in the World, who has been on the run for nearly 10 years, was just taken care of that quickly with that little fuss? Why would anyone have given orders to kill him immediately? He had a lot to answer to, and they would have given their all to capture him alive. They could have easily done it via tranqs or taser, and then taken out all of his entourage in the compound, before retrieving his unconscious body and taking it to a secret location. From that location, they could have questioned him, made a film to prove they had him in custody, and then executed him. Killing him instantly is an anticlimax for most Americans, I'd imagine. Then they've only taken one picture? I've seen it, and it looks badly photo-shopped. The bottom half of his face/beard looks too neat/tidy. I think their intelligence has proved to them beyond doubt that he died already, so they staged this little show for the rednecks of the US that lap all of this up. Unfortunatley the British Media has followed suit...
Can't rule out anything. But these questions will gradually surface all across USA. There will be initial euphoria. Questions will be asked .

The compound burned its own trash, to prevent anyone from snooping through the garbage, and had no phone or Internet connections to the outside, Al Jazeera English reported. The house at the end of a narrow dirt road was roughly eight times larger than other homes in the area, but had no telephone or Internet connections, the New York Times reported. The large three-storey building stood in the middle of the 1,000-square-metre compound. According to one local journalist, the house was known in the area as Waziristani Haveli — or Waziristan Mansion, BBC Urdu reported. The journalist said it was owned by people from Waziristan, the mountainous and inhospitable semi-autonomous tribal area close to the Afghan border, which until now most observers believed to be the hiding place for bin Laden. “We were shocked by what we saw, an extraordinarily unique compound,†a CIA official said, according to the Times. “It has 12-to-18-foot walls, topped with barbed wire; internal walls sectioned off different areas of the compound; access was restricted by two security gates.†U.S. officials said it was built in 2005. The town lies 50 kilometres from Islamabad about a half day’s drive from the Afghanistan border. That bin Laden could be in Abbottabad unknown to authorities “is a bit amazing†Hamid Gul, a former Pakistani intelligence chief fiercely critical of America's presence in the region, told the Associated Press. Aside from the military “there is the local police, the Intelligence Bureau, Military Intelligence, the ISI, they all had a presence there.†The house was close to the Kakul Military Academy, an army run institution where top officers train and one of several military institutions in the town.
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/983996--spies-followed-trail-of-trusted-courier-to-bin-laden-s-pakistan-hideout?bn=1

I haven't read the rest of this thread' date=' but my thoughts are that this whole story is bullshit...[/quote'] So Obama went in front of the cameras and lied to the whole world with all those operational details ? Leave the conspiracies to "others" who like to think different just 'coz that's the only way they know how to gain attention and look clever.

Quite funny (but not surprising) that not any indian able to digest the fact that this success of US was simply IMPOSSIBLE without support of Pakistan Army and ISI. But I am not surprised because unfortunately in mind of each common indian, Pakistan's huge role in war against terror comes only after their anti-Pakistan approach so naturally they would never be able to Praise Pakistan's role in this achievement even though they know very well the fact that it was Pakistan, Pakistani people, Pakistan Army who suffered more than any country in world since the war started but never moved an inch behind and the whole world knew that Pakistan Army, ISI and Pak govt played most important role for 10 long years along US to achieve this. I salute Pakistan Army, ISI and hats off to Pakistani people for their extra ordinary courage and patience to reach this success. Pround to be a Pakistani...
It took Loads of Cash ( Heard of Money or Bullet theory ), try the 1st one Common Indian ? A Victim of Terrorism and Death from ISI and Pak Army Pakistan Acheivement? - Seed the world with terrorism and kill them You are proud to be a Pakistani? - you must be sad at your existence. Never seen such a sect of people who enjoy killing and living in this xenophobia and protector of Muslims crap

:WTF: I did not watch the news since yesterday and once came to know when my mom told it now. Out for searching all the masala in all the news sites around the world :vroam: Any idea on which websites have the best comments and fun on the death of the dog. :cool: