Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Despite the "vow" effect' date=' does this change anything? 100 Osamas already there. ISI will be the same, US will keep filling their pockets and terrorism will keep growing[/quote'] That is true. His dead hardly means anything. There are so many fanatics out there. But i consider this to be a great boost for obama's image. That is the biggest outcome of this more than any other. Only a fool would assume now people would drop their weapons and go home like we see in masala movies.

I am just waiting for the Taliban backlash on the poor middle level ISI officers.:hysterical::hysterical: Already over the last couple of years dozens of ISI offices have been blown to bits by TTP .. right now the ISI men are probably *****ing their pants deep brown.

Wow so i jus read da news ISLAMABAD — Pakistan's president said Monday his intelligence agencies believe Osama bin Laden may be dead, but he added there is no proof Dear users stop posting lies :headshake:

That is true. His dead hardly means anything. There are so many fanatics out there. But i consider this to be a great boost for obama's image. That is the biggest outcome of this more than any other. Only a fool would assume now people would drop their weapons and go home like we see in masala movies.
I agree & Obama acknowledged as much but still this is good news

I am just waiting for the Taliban backlash on the poor middle level ISI officers.:hysterical::hysterical: Already over the last couple of years dozens of ISI offices have been blown to bits by TTP .. right now the ISI men are probably *****ing their pants deep brown.
Why? lol if anything.. they will have a mourning ceremony together.

Wow so i jus read da news ISLAMABAD — Pakistan's president said Monday his intelligence agencies believe Osama bin Laden may be dead, but he added there is no proof Dear users stop posting lies :headshake:
Lahori Logic - :two_thumbs_up:

This shows Pakistan knows its only chance of survival is American dollar on terror and they dealt the ace card on helping capture Osama... Now America will forever be in debt to Pakistan.... Pakistan can easily hand over Dawood to India but they don't regard India as any threat nor they consider India as anything important

All it proved was that Obama was living in a mansion in isalamabad ordering biriyani from nearest shops. :cantstop: Get real dude. You guys protected him like a VIP. Any decent intelligent source would have tracked him down in 1 year.
You switched Obama again vvvs :hysterical: