Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Yeah just heard it on the "internetz" as well.. I bet he was killed in Pak :P Big bump for Obama's upcoming election !
:giggle: Watching WGN News, said Pak was walking tight rope and were trying to appease Taliban..not sure the full story

Killed outside his mansion in Islamabad. He was leaving there with his family royally as a king probably. There USA keep giving millions to Pak so that they can provide all the royalty to bin laden & others like him. Great news for all others. I big muther****er terrorist less on this earth.

Or rather outside Islamabad in a mansion :yay: So he was living royally in a mansion in Pakistan and Pak still does not support terrorism???
Now i know why SL players were attacked. Since all the protections were given for Osama.. they lacked protection for SL players. :cantstop:

I don't see how anybody can say that Pakistan doesn't support terrorism after this. BTW I remember alot of Indians saying this since 2002. But even they wouldn't have expected a high profile terrorist to be living in a freaking mansion in Pakistans capital city.

I don't see how anybody can say that Pakistan doesn't support terrorism after this. BTW I remember alot of Indians saying this since 2002. But even they wouldn't have expected a high profile terrorist to be living in a freaking mansion in Pakistans capital city.
just watch how the pakis will spin this,it will be a thing of beauty.They will make themselves into heroes by claiming they helped capture him.