Just a quick thanks to MODS

Lurker

Okay I did not mean to start a new thread for this but while responding to a different thread elsewhere I decided I would do this first. Just wanted to drop a quick line thanking the MODS and others responsible for the board. This board has really taken off(even after it was hacked once) and one clear evidence is that often I respond to a thread and then when I go back for cross-response the thread has already ran into many pages, often within a matter of an hour or two. Today I have had that delightful "problem" in atleast three threads - one on fitness/cricket, other on Jaziya/Sharia(whatever the post was) and another Gandhi thread. Good jobs guys, we know message boards are not easy but this is a happening place now thanks to you all. Now let me try figuring out where should I start my response on those threads :angry_smile: xxxx

Well, shouldn't we be thanking you instead for sticking around despite us having trouble in the recent days what with hackers having a field day? Anyways, thanks for your support and loyalty mate :thumbs_up:

The day the site got hacked , i got real tensed up ! I thought the mods had banned me.. so tried logging me from my friend's lappie..tht dint work too.. so i thought " maybe they banned all the IP's frm wich i had accessed the site from.. " so i tried frm univ comp.. it dint work too... Only then i realizd that ther is smtin rong wit the site.. grt to see it back up and running ! :teeth_smile:

All you posters make this place what it is today. So thanks back to you guys. Without you guys all we have is a website. You guys make this a community. One way you can help this site is by visiting our sponsor links (only if u wish) on a regular basis, as well as bringing more posters to this site.

The day the site got hacked ' date=' i got real tensed up ! I thought the mods had banned me.. so tried logging me from my friend's lappie..tht dint work too.. so i thought " maybe they banned all the IP's frm wich i had accessed the site from.. " so i tried frm univ comp.. it dint work too... Only then i realizd that ther is smtin rong wit the site.. grt to see it back up and running ! :teeth_smile:[/quote'] Ban ya :haha: For what? You are a saint anyways :wink_smile:

All you posters make this place what it is today. So thanks back to you guys. Without you guys all we have is a website. You guys make this a community. One way you can help this site is by visiting our sponsor links (only if u wish) on a regular basis, as well as bringing more posters to this site.
touchy-feely thread mein bhi tera baniya giri ghusaaya?? :haha: i click all the links, bumps. every day, every hour.

just a quick question guys.. dus the hacking mean all our passwords are in the hands of that guy too ? i am kinda concerned coz i tend to use same passwords for a variety of portals/forums etc..

Hats off to you guys... All the mods and all the contributors... you all make it one heck of aplace to spend some time.... heaven for indian cricket lovers..or Cricket lovers in general... we welcome one and all here....My only forum right now .....for last 6 months.. Dang... yeh IE browser......grrreerrr ....Sorry no emotion picture available to show here... but plain text see kaam chala lo abhi....

Who is this loser who has so much free time to go around hacking cricket message board....? Anyways nice to be back .... I couldn't log in yesterday and as the stupid thing wouldn't accept my password....honestly..I felt a little bad:wilted_rose:. But once I could read..i realised there was some other problem....::lightbulb:......tounge_smile: Good work guys.....:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Okay I did not mean to start a new thread for this but while responding to a different thread elsewhere I decided I would do this first. Just wanted to drop a quick line thanking the MODS and others responsible for the board. This board has really taken off(even after it was hacked once) and one clear evidence is that often I respond to a thread and then when I go back for cross-response the thread has already ran into many pages, often within a matter of an hour or two. Today I have had that delightful "problem" in atleast three threads - one on fitness/cricket, other on Jaziya/Sharia(whatever the post was) and another Gandhi thread. Good jobs guys, we know message boards are not easy but this is a happening place now thanks to you all. Now let me try figuring out where should I start my response on those threads :angry_smile: xxxx
Yeh - gotta admit that I was pleasantly suprised by the activity here - thanks to the mods, to the posters, and to Rajeev for convincing me over here.