Cameron White is the Ravinder Jadeja of IPL

CoverDrive

Guy is playing like Jaddu in World T20 and yet his Wicketkeeper Captain keeps picking him up. :hysterical: Onlyu reason i can think of is White has been fixed as a captain once Sanga goes and they want to play him into form :omg: bacause who else will they make captain ? Ishant Sharma :giggle:

He is OK...though DC do not have good batsmen at all. They have no choice but to play him and Duminy. Though Duminy should come up the order...he is a good player when he has time to get in.

Dont know what has happened to him,he destroyed Poyzz phaasssttt bowlers and spinners on their last tour and also was a hit in last year's T20 Cup. It seems like he cant even clear the infield now.

DC has probably the worst batting lineup I've ever seen in IPL. White is terribly out of form and looks like he cant even clear the 30 yard circle. Duminy is not particularly a good batsman in T20 and takes a lot of time to settle in. I remember him being left out of MI side most of the time. Christian looks over rated. Even Sangakkara is only good in accumulating runs and scoring an odd boundary in the middle and not fit for T20. So DC management has picked out the biggest bunch of losers possible for a T20 batting lineup.:hysterical:

DC has the worst indian batting team. Shikhar dhawan currently would not even make the delhi team. They even do not have guys like venugopal rao or suman. not retaining rohit was a big mistake. Sanga can only do so much and they picked white and KP who looked like good buys then.

well this man's humoungous hitting down the ground he was known for is simply lost. He is out of sort & down & out. Himself he looks like he doesn't want to play but has to bcoz Sanga wants him to play & its riddiculously bad thing. Against Chennei they needed 59 off 7 overs & he was not even trying to score a boundery instead was just looking for singles & hence was the main reason for their loss to CSK & he also dropped Hussey a sitter when he was on 10 & went on to make 46 & quickly aswell. As a captain i would have played Duminy in plaece of him most of the time. He isn't a big hitter but he won't waste balls like white is currently & he can make up of balls after getting set. Steyn must be kicking himself for being in a horrid team which can't even chase average score on particular ground.