You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

Stamp collection was MASSIVE back then.. Plus, that was the time when youthful bicycles for teens were coming into the market , like Herculus MTB..:woot:.. (till then, you just had to make do with that massive dark-green, pre-independence era bicycle that had those humongous wheels..:laugh:) If you had a geared bicycle, you were pretty much the center of attraction in your crowd.

I remember two more kind of pencils. One where the lead was broken in small pieces. you need to take one piece out and push it back from the other side.. No need to sharpen it too. One more was the microtip pencil.. which came with that box full of leads
if I'm correct few kids use to call them automatic pencil ?? right ?

Hum Paanch and before that there was Filmi Chakkar and one serial of Jaspal Bahtti - can't remember the name. Also Dekh Bhai Dekh and Aahat :woot:
It was Flop Show.. Plus on Thursdays Dekh Bhai dekh and Zabaan Sambhalke used to come.. I think Tehkikaat on Tuesdays and Byomkesh Bakshi on Monday (not sure)

Panpasand I used to hide that form my Dad and eat , would get me into bad habits according to him :giggle: on second thots may be he was right on that one :cantstop:
Ya PanPasand was awesome.. I had to hide it too :cantstop:

Stamp collection was MASSIVE back then.. Plus, that was the time when youthful bicycles for teens were coming into the market , like Herculus MTB..:woot:.. (till then, you just had to make do with that massive dark-green, pre-independence era bicycle that had those humongous wheels..:laugh:) If you had a geared bicycle, you were pretty much the center of attraction in your crowd.
Mangolia stamps FTW :ohyeah: Losers used to buy fresh stamps from stationery instead of collecting them :hehe:

You chor, NRIyon ko gali dethi rehti hai aur unhi ka chocolate khati hai. Why don't you send me their phone numbers, I will ask them to send crap to you next time around.
I like chocolates :embarassed:

Yaaaaaa mom never got me that :(( But she did get me that cool pencil box with a lot of buttons and stuff :woot:
Yea yea.. that one too.. you press one button, the sharpener would come out.. you press another one, an eraser would come out.. I iz was very jealous of my classmates who had that. :((

I remember two more kind of pencils. One where the lead was broken in small pieces. you need to take one piece out and push it back from the other side.. No need to sharpen it too. One more was the microtip pencil.. which came with that box full of leads
I had them both :itsme: And even the big box of colored pencils :proud:

Mangolia stamps FTW :ohyeah: Losers used to buy fresh stamps from stationery instead of collecting them :hehe:
Yup.. You can ‘buy’ an album from the store, just to kickstart your collection..:phehehe: Triangular shaped Lesotho stamps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mongolia! :bandit: