Rahul Sharma

Rahul Sharma  

1. 1.

• Yes, surely.
    • No, definitely not now
    • Can't say. Might be a gamble if picked

He has been bowling really good in this season. Any views that he should be given a chance at international level ? No offence to the great jumbo' date=' but every time I see him bowl he reminds of Kumble.[/quote'] yep.. been mentioning this in the match threads as well.. Can be as good and accurate as Kumble. Wished he was playing in RCB. Kumble could have taken him under his wing and shared some of his secrets.
He has been bowling really good in this season. Any views that he should be given a chance at international level ? No offence to the great jumbo' date= but every time I see him bowl he reminds of Kumble.
I am sure no offence taken by Jumbo especially the way Rahul Sharma has bowled. He is using his height to the max and looks very much in the Kumble mold. I wanna see how he performs in the Ranji season this time but it's a little too early for a national call-up. By the way which team does he play for in Ranji? I also like the kid's attitude and passion he shows. Even after being hit for a six he comes back to flight the ball and doesn't seem to lose confidence easily. I think he backs himself a lot and that is so Kumble-esque. He can definitely turn the ball a couple of inches more than Jumbo! I wish the very best for the kid and hope his talent blossoms well.

I think after getting Sachin out in one of the previous games, he is more sure about his bowling. When he played for deccan ladt season , i think he bowled too short, now he is pitching the ball further up and using variations also. Plays for Punjab , didn't get enough chances to play. Hopefully he will get more chances.Anyway, did anyone notice the difference in his eyes or it's just me ! : (

The bounce he is able to generate as a spinner is unparalleled to any other spinner in the world right now. As far as spinning is concerned, saw him bowl those four yesterday and he is not a very big turner of the ball. He has a good knowledge of which line to bowl to which batsman and seems to follow the game plan pretty well.

He is a definite India prospect' date=' he [b']could play tests also. I'd love to see him wear Indian cap but he has a strong competition from Mishy who is also bowling well this IPL season and experience pro.
9 FC games in close to 5 years and a bowling average of 44. Clearly he isn't as good as what people are making him out to be.