How come no sub continent or WI coaches considered by any International squad?

King

Why is that none of the countries hire a sub continent or even a West Indies coach? I've never seen say rest of the countries hire an Indian coach. Similarly I've never seen a West Indies coach or a Pakistani coach has never ever been hired by an other international team. Is it lack of knowledge among sub continent or WI coaches? Is infrastructure lacking in these countries to groom good coaches? Do the sub continent and WI coaches even consider a career in coaching? I've heard England hiring Fletcher (A Zimbabwean), Marsh (Aussie) and now a Saffie (Allan Donald). Why haven't they hired say a Holding, GRVishwanath or say Waqar Younis? Aussies don't need outside coaches I agree but how about Sri Lanka not trying to hire say a Pakistani coach? Something isn't right here :thumbs_down: How come even coaches from the tiny Cricketing nation like NZ is sought after but not from WI and Sub Continent?

BD used to have Indian, Pakistani and WI coaches earlier. Mahinder Amarnath was the first International figure to coach BD during mid 90s. His era didnt end well as BD failed to go to final of the ICC trophy. Then came Gordon Greenidge who lifted BD with a couple of wins in WC 99 followed by ICC trophy win. Then after couple of years came Pakistani Mohsin Kamal and BD performance in WC 03 was a disaster. So from experience no sub con coaches were successfull enough to get a recall.

because subcontinental and windian greats used to play because of tremendous skill and flair bar few like gavaskar.... while the white players dont have as much skill bar few like punter or gilchrist... they need a solid method... only method can be coached, not flair... hence white coaches abound like daffodils...