NBA Playoffs

Alchemist

Chicago blasted the Heat outta the United Center in the Conf finals game 1 :ohyeah: F'ing A Defence :hail: Reminds me of the Pistons' defence in the year that they won the NBA title with Billups winning the MVP Finals. Looks like it will be Mavs vs Bulls to decide the championship, unless Kevin Durant has other ideas :hmmm: Go Bulls Go! :cheer:

Miami is going down :agree: They are too dependent on Big Three, and this Bulls defence will wear them down like they did y'day. :icflove:
You are funny. If Heats are too dependent on big Three, Bulls are totally dependent on Just One. I saw the game yesterday. Heat focused on Rose, and nobody could do anything. Rose was the only person who was able to get some points with his exceptional skills. Bulls need to get more production from people like Noah. The only thing Noah and other Bulls (not named Boozer or Rose) were doing yesterday was to find Rose or Boozer. This won't work.

You are funny. If Heats are too dependent on big Three, Bulls are totally dependent on Just One. I saw the game yesterday. Heat focused on Rose, and nobody could do anything. Rose was the only person who was able to get some points with his exceptional skills. Bulls need to get more production from people like Noah. The only thing Noah and other Bulls (not named Boozer or Rose) were doing yesterday was to find Rose or Boozer. This won't work.
My post was after the game 1. Check before you rant. I thought Bulls were a bit unlucky in Game 2. Asik and Gibson were playing so well off the bench. But an unfortunate injury to Asik meant he'd to miss the rest of the game and the struggling Noah continued to have his bad night. You're right about Bulls depending on Rose and Boozer. Btw, Rose ain't playing like an MVP either and Korver needs to step up big time in the next game.