NBA Playoffs

Alchemist

My post was after the game 1. Check before you rant. I thought Bulls were a bit unlucky in Game 2. Asik and Gibson were playing so well off the bench. But an unfortunate injury to Asik meant he'd to miss the rest of the game and the struggling Noah continued to have his bad night. You're right about Bulls depending on Rose and Boozer. Btw, Rose ain't playing like an MVP either and Korver needs to step up big time in the next game.
To start with, my post is not a rant. I understand that you had posted after game 1. But the fact is, throughout the play offs, the bulls have been riding on Rose. You said heat to be a 3 man team. I just pointed out that Bulls is a one man team. Without Rose they would have been white washed by pacers in the first round. I do not support the Heat. I want bulls to win, but saying that Heat are over dependent on 3 people is an irony when your own team is Way to overly dependent on 1 man.

This is the sort of crushing defeat that could turn a series around. Anyone remember the 3rd game of the 2006 finals? Dallas never really recovered from that crushing loss. Could the boot be on the other foot, this year? But one thing's for certain - If Dallas can limit their turnovers to less than 8 a game, they have a GENUINE chance of clinching this series. If there's one thing Miami is unstoppable, its their fastbreak transition game. But if you take that away from them, then its on their offensive off-court execution and we have seen several times this season that, under pressure, it is actually quite suspect. Dallas won this game despite almost no contribution from Lakers-killer J.J Barea and my all-time favorite NBA player, Peja Stojakavic. If these two start becoming productive and Dirk does his usual magic, this is going to be one hell of a series.

Dallas won an awesome game. Some where in the third quarter Miami we leading and I thought this would be repeat of game 1.But Dallas had other plans. Agreed with poster talking about 2006 loss. Miami are shell shocked. All the players were stunned during the post game interview.

miami scored 31 points off turnovers,that would mean a W in almost all games.btw look at this mfer faker(he did similar things in 06 to get phantom calls) HuR88.gif
freaking disgusting, pussy superstar.. good the refs know what kinda player he is

The problem for Miami y’day was that, when Wade made that fadeway three from that corner and the Heat went up 15, in their minds, the game was already over. They flipped the switch off and could never flip it back on. Their execution down the stretch simply disintegrated. That is the problem with such show-boaty celebrations. The crowd gets on his feet, your team-mates are all over you and it gives the impression as though the game’s already over. If you discount that Chalmers open 3 with a minute to go, Miami would have scored only 2 points in the last 7 minutes!