Mumbai Indians Cheerleader thrown out of the country for secretly blogging

Texy

Dont mind having cheerleaders, but why import them? Can't we train our women for cheer leading? We must move on from this white skin obsession. BTW I didin't find anything wrong in her blog. May be she would have avoided taking names.
Bad mouthing your employer or colleagues will get you kicked out in any organization anywhere. Her salary was being paid by IPL, or one of the IPL franchises, and she was bad mouthing IPL players. Simply not on. Btw I can't figure out why she even made those sort of comments. I mean most of the IPL players are youngsters, and pretty well paid professionals as that, and mostly single so why wouldn't they "flirt"? What exactly was she expecting? That the players will go from the ground to their hotel rooms, snuggle with a book in hand and go to bed? Granted Dravid may do that but majority of youngsters, whether they are cricketers or not, don't.

Bad mouthing your employer or colleagues will get you kicked out in any organization anywhere. Her salary was being paid by IPL, or one of the IPL franchises, and she was bad mouthing IPL players. Simply not on. Btw I can't figure out why she even made those sort of comments. I mean most of the IPL players are youngsters, and pretty well paid professionals as that, and mostly single so why wouldn't they "flirt"? What exactly was she expecting? That the players will go from the ground to their hotel rooms, snuggle with a book in hand and go to bed? Granted Dravid may do that but majority of youngsters, whether they are cricketers or not, don't.
I dont think she was complaining tbh. More like gossip talk to get more attention. I dont think she would work as a cheer leader in an alien country without having any idea what the job entails. She obviously crossed the line when she started naming certain individuals but she didnt realize that.

I dont think she was complaining tbh. More like gossip talk to get more attention. I dont think she would work as a cheer leader in an alien country without having any idea what the job entails. She obviously crossed the line when she started naming certain individuals but she didnt realize that.
Calling someone as "big flirts", or having "loose morals" or "will flirt with anything/anyone" is bad mouthing in my books. She called out Smith and if I were Smith I would have filed a defamation suit against her.

BTW where are most of the cheerleaders from this year. I heard a lot of them like the RCB cheergirls are from Ukraine this time. :dontknow:
My guess would be some Eastern European country like Czech Republic, Latvia, Ukraine etc. where they won't charge huge amounts of money for the gig.