Its lonely at the top

Sidhoni

CSK has been the best side in IPL throughout last 4 years ,reaching semis 3 years in a row and reaching playoffs this year again,is a great achievement.Credit has to go to Dhoni,he is an ultimate professional.I remember last year he said after reaching semis,as a professional you should reach semis atleast after that its a lottery.Franchises pay so much for you least you can do for them is reach the semis.Now that is professionalism :hatsoff:

CSK has been the best side in IPL throughout last 4 years ' date='reaching semis 3 years in a row and reaching playoffs this year again,is a great achievement.Credit has to go to Dhoni,he is an ultimate professional.I remember last year he said after reaching semis,as a professional you should reach semis atleast after that its a lottery.Franchises pay so much for you least you can do for them is reach the semis[b'].Now that is professionalism :hatsoff:
I wrote similarly and didn't post it. CSK is one reason IPL looks somewhat like a professional league. Goes about their job methodically. Fielding, Chasing, Setting targets.. they look consistent and perform as a unit without much fuss.