Its lonely at the top

Sidhoni

Sid+Dhoni, please refer to my thread about Akbar Badshah and the archery contest. You've won a pyrrhic victory. Its worse than losing. Your victory is so hollow that all Bambis and fans of other franchises can't stop laughing at your minnow team.
I have read that, Akbar was the real king, but tell me Q.1 How many IPL's has :mi: won? Q.2 How many times have they entered the Finals? Q.3How many times have they entered the Semis?

You know a certain party is losing a debate when: 1. They start talking in a language the other party does not understand. 2. They post fake dictionary entries to provoke members of the other party because they don't know how to reply to the intelligent arguments made by them. 3. Compare them with other obvious trolls to try to dismiss their intelligent arguments because they can't answer in any intelligent way. 4. Copy thread ideas from the other party because, well, they don't have thread ideas of their own. 5. Post irrelevant smilies in reply to intelligent arguments by the other party.

Copy/pasted since Domaink likes to keep both the threads updated with the same posts: :giggle: Yes, fans of the two time champions have lost the debate on who is on top while the loser team is still claiming they have won the important games of the season. :hahaha:

Copy/pasted since Domaink likes to keep both the threads updated with the same posts: :giggle: Yes, fans of the two time champions have lost the debate on who is on top while the loser team is still claiming they have won the important games of the season. :hahaha:
You guys copied a whole thread idea and now giggling at me for making the same post in both threads? This is called Chennai logic? :hysterical: BTW thanks for the confession of losing the debate.

Guest Gunner
You guys copied a whole thread idea and now giggling at me for making the same post in both threads? This is called Chennai logic? :hysterical: BTW thanks for the confession of losing the debate.
There is a fundamental difference, your thread ended in a disgraceful, embarrassing :fail:, this thread is full of WIN. :winky::winky:

Why isn't this IPL forum closed by now :hmmmm2: The only reason I can see is so that part time glory hunters like Gunner, the Tamil fake propaganda machine Ram, Tamil-separatist movement leader Yoda, aryan-invasion theory proponent Ganeshran, Badrinath's ex-fiance fineleg and gay-for-Dhoni movement leader Sidhoni can indulge in some mudslinging with rest of us normal folks ?

Guest Gunner
Why isn't this IPL forum closed by now :hmmmm2: The only reason I can see is so that part time glory hunters like Gunner, the Tamil fake propaganda machine Ram, Tamil-separatist movement leader Yoda, aryan-invasion theory proponent Ganeshran, Badrinath's ex-fiance fineleg and gay-for-Dhoni movement leader Sidhoni can indulge in some mudslinging with rest of us normal folks ?
:finger::finger::finger: :((:((

Nah, it is open just to piss off people like you. :hysterical: Don't worry, our funz will be ending soon :(( . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and we'll have to wait another year before pwning you again. :finger:

You khalistani :thefinger: :finger: btw everyone else's description is hilarious :hysterical: :hysterical:

:finger::finger::finger::thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

:haha: :haha: :haha: The funny thing is that these CSK fans have ( in all probability) not even been to one IPL game over the last four years. :dontknow:

:haha: :haha: :haha: The funny thing is that these CSK fans have ( in all probability) not even been to one IPL game over the last four years. :dontknow:
Well, i stay in Central India and so its not easy for me to watch matches at Chennai.