Its lonely at the top

Sidhoni

:haha: :haha: :haha: The funny thing is that these CSK fans have ( in all probability) not even been to one IPL game over the last four years. :dontknow:
Yes we saw our team win live on TV and you saw your team lose on the ground. You must be proud. :two_thumbs_up: You know what is funny? We beat RCB in the finals and their fans have accepted defeat gracefully and have exited the stage and left it to the winners. It is the loser MI fans who keep jumping up and down for no reason. :winky:

Why isn't this IPL forum closed by now :hmmmm2: The only reason I can see is so that part time glory hunters like Gunner, the Tamil fake propaganda machine Ram, Tamil-separatist movement leader Yoda, aryan-invasion theory proponent Ganeshran, Badrinath's ex-fiance fineleg and gay-for-Dhoni movement leader Sidhoni can indulge in some mudslinging with rest of us normal folks ?
You have the sheer audacity to show your face in a CSK celebration thread? :omg: Honestly, for the cumulative amounts of pwnage that CSK has inflicted upon the Punjab Clowns, you really shouldn’t be within miles of the IPL forum.. Even if you want to venture in, you should try on a disguise or something. :thefinger:

You have the sheer audacity to show your face in a CSK celebration thread? :omg: Honestly, for the cumulative amounts of pwnage that CSK has inflicted upon the Punjab Clowns, you really shouldn’t be within miles of the IPL forum.. Even if you want to venture in, you should try on a disguise or something. :thefinger:
:hysterical: We beat your ass :dontknow:, oh you great champs :cheer:

Yes we saw our team win live on TV and you saw your team lose on the ground. You must be proud. :two_thumbs_up: You know what is funny? We beat RCB in the finals and their fans have accepted defeat gracefully and have exited the stage and left it to the winners. It is the loser MI fans who keep jumping up and down for no reason. :winky:
This.

Guest Gunner
:hysterical: We beat your ass :dontknow:' date=' oh you great champs :cheer:[/quote'] The head to head record is 6-1-1, what are you on about?

Guest Gunner
whatever-2 we beat you this year' date=':yay:[/quote'] That is including this year. :giggle::giggle:

Honestly, for the cumulative amounts of pwnage that CSK has inflicted upon the Punjab Clowns, you really shouldn’t be within miles of the IPL forum.. Even if you want to venture in, you should try on a disguise or something. :thefinger:
:hysterical:

What's the problem with that? I also support CSK even though I live in East India. :P
This is the T 20 forum. Everyone who comes from a city/town which doesn't have an IPL/CL team of its own supports the team from the best city in the world. Mumbai Indians. Thats a given fact. Ask Sachin=God, Rajiv, BossBhai or asterix if you don't believe me. Supporting anyone else is a sign of severe mental decay. The kalmah of T 20 There is no team but MI, and Mariyam is its messenger.

This is the T 20 forum. Everyone who comes from a city/town which doesn't have an IPL/CL team of its own supports the team from the best city in the world. Mumbai Indians. Thats a given fact. Ask Sachin=God, Rajiv, BossBhai or wobbly if you don't believe me. Supporting anyone else is a sign of severe mental decay.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I want MI to reach finals only to lose against CSK. :P Though I have to admit that Sachin is probably only reason why I watched IPL matches. If Sachin doesn't play in any match, then I don't care about MI either.

This is the T 20 forum. Everyone who comes from a city/town which doesn't have an IPL/CL team of its own supports the team from the best city in the world. Mumbai Indians. Thats a given fact. Ask Sachin=God, Rajiv, BossBhai or asterix if you don't believe me. Supporting anyone else is a sign of severe mental decay. The kalmah of T 20 There is no team but MI, and Mariyam is its messenger.
anyone who follows cricket, supports the team of the best player in the world . But if Goddy doesn't play then Mumbai Indians (along with the IPL) can go to hell :finger: