Why do most drunken conversations revolve around heartbreaking love stories?

gs

Not sure if any of you have observed this trend. Most drunken conversations involve some 'romance gone wrong' stories - especially during college days. Looking back now, it all sounds hilarious!

Not sure if any of you have observed this trend. Most drunken conversations involve some 'romance gone wrong' stories - especially during college days. Looking back its hilarious!
Drunken or non-drunken the conversations in college are mostly about girls(or boys), love-affair, gossip, celebrities etc etc. I mean you would rarely see students talk about global warming in college hai na? Apne memory mein love-affair ki baatein kam hoti thi. We had a great gang of about 20 odd guys, ek se ek haraami :haha:..kissi ka number lage to doosra ekdam se patta kaat de waisa. We used to have so much fun convincing others, "Abbe she looked at you...surely she likes you..abbe aaj bhi dekha tha"..fun fun time. xxx

Drunken or non-drunken the conversations in college are mostly about girls(or boys)' date=' love-affair, gossip, celebrities etc etc. I mean you would rarely see students talk about global warming in college hai na?[/quote'] So true :wink_smile:

Not sure if any of you have observed this trend. Most drunken conversations involve some 'romance gone wrong' stories - especially during college days. Looking back now' date=' it all sounds hilarious![/quote'] That reminds me...I'm supposed to be doing that tomorrow night :giggle:

Coz in that drunk state of mind, you are free to imagine what could have been, you become bold enough to say things you might have not dared, and mainly you get a chance to discuss things which you normally wouldn't in a sober mood I got bored of em, and I loved to chat cricket after booze..trust me, I could remember whole scorecards and balls played :giggle: